Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it

Discus and support Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Downloading became very slow nowadays. The downlodings stucks and stops then starts again for around 20 seconds then again. The speed won’t go above 20... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vital3r, Dec 22, 2019.

1. /u/vital3r
    /u/vital3r Guest

Downloading became very slow nowadays. The downlodings stucks and stops then starts again for around 20 seconds then again. The speed won’t go above 20 mbps. I have an 500 mbps internet subscription, and before this, my download speed was always between 100-300 mbps. I don’t experience this issue any other platforms, only on my XBOX. I tried every tips around xbox.com etc., nothing worked. Appreciate any kind of help!

submitted by /u/vital3r
    [link] [comments]

/u/vital3r, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Japan release date locked down for September

I'd be very surprised if Xbox One does anything above poor in Japan. I've been reading lately that even sales of the DS, PS4 have really slowed down, they seem to be more interested in gaming on mobiles, tablets.
  3. onyxishere Win User

How do Games on Demand work with the Xbox One?

The downloads have been a little on the slow side lately which would be the reason you are only seeing the 34% downloaded. You can head to My Games & Apps to see if there's anything else downloading as well that may be slowing down the progress of the game.
  4. RIP Bore Win User

Can’t install games or update games

Nevermind, it’s still doing it, now my xbox is really slow and freezes, along with the not being able to download anything
  5. coco meat train Win User

Problem with installing games from the market place

Sorry I can’t help but I’ve also noticed my downloads are very slow today and I’ve also had several installation stops and XBL sign outs today. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

Just became available so most likely a lot of people downloading things at the same time makes for slow downloads
Thema:

1. Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it - Similar Threads - Downloading became very

2. Microsoft Store Downloading Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Downloading Error: I purchased the game "Sea of Thieves" in September of last year. I tried to reinstall it through the Microsoft Store, however, an error prompt pops up saying that an error occurred on Microsoft's...
  3. Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile: I have been seeing this problem.I am downloading my xbox live profile,entered correct Email adress and password but,showing "Sorrry there's a problem with the credentials which you are trying to...
  4. Ark download from xbox game store stuck at 66mb

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark download from xbox game store stuck at 66mb: I am trying to download ark: survival evolved from the xbox app using the xbox game pass. I have tried everything on the official help page recommended by people with similar questions. Every time...
  5. Downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a game: So I downloaded Star Wars Battlefront 2 after buying it from the microsoft store, and then decided to refund it. I then had a friend gameshare it from his xbox and started downloading, but when I...
  6. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  7. Downloading profile on xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading profile on xbox 360.: Im trying to download my xbox one profile on to my xbox 360. Everytime I try to it gives me error code 801540a9 . I dont know what to do . Can somebody please help me....
  8. problemas com download.[download problems.]

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas com download.[download problems.]: estava baixando sea of thieves e meu download travou em 62% como faço pra resolver? [Translation - I was downloading sea of thieves and my download stopped at 62% how do I solve it?]...
  9. How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?: Again I am having issues with this extemelly complicated and buggy software called Microsoft Store, and it's new games shell Xbox App for PC. I find it very frustrating, that it doesn't have...
  10. Xbox Live downloads are slower than my connection

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live downloads are slower than my connection: Hi, I'm on the Delta ring and I have a 500 Mbps download, but when I'm downloading games, the speed only gets only to ~230 Mbps, sometimes less than 100 Mbps. When I run speedtest in the console...