Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

Discus and support Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthewkirton, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store

says installation stops always at 3.2%

• I have hard reset
    • i have cleared cache
    • cleared saves
    • wiped everything
    • internet trouble shooting
    • power cycling
    • switching between store and "my games"
    • and much more

what is going on ?

i feel like this is a store problem

:)

Matthewkirton, Oct 8, 2019
  2. HeroicTrigger Win User

Have you tried deleting MAC address?
  3. Captain Gini Win User

This probably an issue with this update, are you an xbox insider? The insiders have many bugs because they are testing the updates before every one else, if you are, so you should report this bug, if you are not and have tried some ways to fix it, so you
    will need to wait for a new update to fix it
  4. MarcusFenix33 Win User

I'm having the same exact issue. On two consoles. One X and regular One. No downloads will complete (for several weeks now). Every game stops at the same point. 3.2GB for Rise of Tomb Raider, 11GB for Red Dead. I reset one of the consoles, did all
    the same troubleshooting you did, now have a console that I can't install ANYTHING on. Even a 200MB download will not complete.

Glad I'm not alone in this, hopefully we can get this resolved!
  5. MarcusFenix33 Win User

Went through about an hour with xbox chat support, the only thing I wasn't able to try was to see if it would install on another network. Is that an option you can try?

They wanted me to send the console in, seems like a huge waste of time. I have two consoles experiencing this.

The odds this is on our end are so slim. At least 5 people reporting this same issue.
  6. Matthewkirton Win User

Good Day thank you for the prompt response;

• It is an xbox one
    • happens on multiple games no matter what the title
    • error code (0x87e00005) comes up with "we had to stop installing. if youre still connected, try installing later, when your netowrk might be faster"
    i have a 100mb line. Something tells me it is not the internet.

Metal gear gets to 62% then does the same
Thema:

1. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ... - Similar Threads - Downloading Digital Game

2. Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002): I just purchased the Xbox One X today along with Lost Odyssey and Fable III digital downloads. Once everything was loaded and set up, I tried to start the game and immediately got the message...
  3. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178
  4. Downloading a Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a Digital Game: I’ve owned the final season of the Walking Dead game for a few months, and decided to play the final episode. I went to open the game and it gave me the wait a few minutes screen. So I did. That...
  5. Trouble starting a digitally downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble starting a digitally downloaded game: I downloaded jumpjet rex a little while ago and played it just yesterday and now it is suddenly unable to start. saying the owner has to sign in or make the xbox a home xbox (both are already...
  6. Xbox One will not download digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One will not download digital games: Recently, my Xbox has not allowed me to download digital games. The first game I had this issue with was Nascar Heat 3. I had to borrow a disc version of the game off someone and download it while...
  7. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  8. How long will xbox one digital games available for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long will xbox one digital games available for download?: How long will xbox one digital games be available for download? For example, in 2035 will xbox one no longer be supported and the digital games will not be available for download? Wii games are no...
  9. Digitally downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded game: I uninstalled Black Ops 3 (as its a large game that I wasnt playing enough to keep it installed) and when i went to install it a month after uninstalling, it was not in the “Ready to install” page...
  10. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949