Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage

Discus and support Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Some days ago I purchased an Xbox series S, I already had a Series X but I wanted another one for my living room. When I completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorDe la Rosa Martinez, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage

Hello,

Some days ago I purchased an Xbox series S, I already had a Series X but I wanted another one for my living room. When I completed the installation and decided to download games I got an error while trying to download Forza Horizon 5, first started downloading the game, but at the end, once it finished I got an error message saying "Sorry, but your storage is not compatible with this game" which is absurd because is the internal storage and I'm trying to download the Series X|S version. Then I tried again from the beginning and I got the same, so I decided to download another game, in this case, Naraka with the same Series X|S version, and everything went fine and I could play the game but once again I tried with Forza and nothing, I got the same error, but with other games (Halo Infinite, TMNT, Rainbow Six Extraction) it doesn't happen and I can play them.

Anyone has gotten this issue or do you know have any solution?

:)

VictorDe la Rosa Martinez, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage

Hello, VictorDe. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you have an expansion card to try to install Forza Horizon it there? If not, I would recommend you to try to remove and add your account to the console again. Also, please perform a power reset in-between:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

3. Enter the email address and password for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences.

If the issue persists, please let me know.
  3. Francia J. Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

If Xbox Series S digital can play Forza Horizon 4 online it means that there shouldn't be any problem with other games that aren't free and that's okay if we will not set it as Home Xbox. It's just odd that you're getting that error with Forza Horizon 5.

If I may ask, were you able to obtain the game through a game pass or did they purchase it digitally?
  4. iRob87 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC I can't install games (error:0x00000001)

I can't install both AoE IV and Forza Horizon 5 through Game Pass 0x00000001 error message. I tried everything, including a fresh install of Windows 11, but I still have this issue.
  5. Mateusz Sokołowski Win User

Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app using Game Pass (PC)

6. michelecongia Win User

Downloading game

no, it only happens with forza horizon 5 and i don't get any error code, it just cancels the download by itself
Thema:

1. Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage - Similar Threads - Downloading Forza Horizon

2. can't download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download Forza Horizon 5: Hi. When I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5, It doesn't respond. I tried multiple tips I found on internet, but nothing worked. I can download everything normally, but not FH5. So I really...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Pack Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Pack Download: Hi, recently a DLC Expansion of Forza Horizon 5 was released, and I have some issues regarding the download location of this expansion. I have FH5 installed on my D: drive (internal) yet when I...
  4. Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download: Before upgrading to windows 11 I uninstalled all games, changed the main HDD storage to a SSD then performed the upgrade. Now trying to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 It sends me to install...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 DLC not working in game even though I have it downloaded and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC not working in game even though I have it downloaded and purchased: Hi, I bought the forza horizon 5 premium edition a while back, close to launch, and it has been working just fine on my pc for some time. But when I tried to play the new hot wheels dlc, it brings...
  6. having issue downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having issue downloading forza horizon 5: when I download forza horizon 5 it download slowly and without showing the internet speed . when i say slowly i mean it downloaded 3.8 gigabytes in one week if you say my internet is bad or...
  7. i have issue downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have issue downloading forza horizon 5: when I download forza horizon 5 it download slowly and without showing the internet speed . when i say slowly i mean it downloaded 9.4 gigabytes in two weeks . if you say my internet is bad or...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass: I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast and then drops to 1MB-480KB, this isn't a...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...: I purchased the Ultimate edition for Forza Horizon 3 on day 1. After the announcement of the new Hot Wheels DLC for FH5, I wanted to go back and play the Hot Wheels DLC for 3. While I was able to...
  10. [PC] Forza Horizon 5 - Xbox app forces me to download the whole game every update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Forza Horizon 5 - Xbox app forces me to download the whole game every update: Whenever there is an update in the game (Forza Horizon 5), the Xbox app seems like it doesn't recognize the update patch and downloads the whole game. The following behaviors were observed through...