Downloading game updates...

Discus and support Downloading game updates... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have simple question. Why while downloading game updates like: Fortnite, Rocket League or Sea Of Thieves, my maximum downloading speed is 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilPolewczyk, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Downloading game updates...

Hello, I have simple question. Why while downloading game updates like: Fortnite, Rocket League or Sea Of Thieves, my maximum downloading speed is 1 MB/s. Meanwhile internet speedtest is showing me stable 45 MB/s and upload 6 MB/s.

It's not that I have bad connection or something, because I can watch 4K videos on Youtube, livestreams on Twitch on my Xbox.

So, what's the problem with ?

Have a nice day !

:)

EmilPolewczyk, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game won’t download fully

download game without update if you complete download and install game, download update.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

how do I install the Powerstar update?

The update, as all updates do, will install automatically when the game is loaded. If you recently downloaded the game the download already contains the update. The original download was approximately 3.2 GB, the current download is 3.88 GB.
  5. Graphix Jedi74 Win User

Issues

update downloaded and then can't download games update card options or buy anything
  6. S1LV3R TR0LL Win User

Title Update

Are you also playing multiple other games with updates? Updates don't download to the HD, they download to some internal cache, and it only holds so much, so after downloading so many updates of other games, the previous updates gets deleted, thus needing
    to download an update again when a game hasn't been updated. Don't know what the number is though on how many updates our system stores.
Thema:

Downloading game updates...

1. Downloading game updates... - Similar Threads - Downloading game updates

2. Update for ark turned into a re-download of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update for ark turned into a re-download of the game: OK this isn't the first time I doubt it will be the last until something is fixed. Ark had its summer bash update coming out well What was suppose to be 11gbs turned into 81gbs.....**** why do...
  3. Game Update / Slow Download Speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Update / Slow Download Speeds: Why is it that when I go to update a game patch, i am getting 300kpbs download speed? I am on ATT fiber getting 800mpbs download speeds and 300mpbs upload speeds. I am wired through LAN on the...
  4. Problems With Downloading Game Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problems With Downloading Game Updates: Every time i update a game on my xbox for some reason my download speed greatly decreases for a extended period of time (goes from 50 - 40mbps to about 700kbps) even though my internet is stable...
  5. Terrible download speed updating game

in XboX Insiders
    Terrible download speed updating game: My game is installing an update, but I get terrible download speeds all of a sudden. Its about ~20 Kbps. I did the Network speed test on the console and there I got 292.50 Mbps. Steps tried: -...
  6. Xbox game Pass - No Man's Sky update download stuck at 61MB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass - No Man's Sky update download stuck at 61MB: Good day, Earlier today NMS was updating in the Game Pass beta app but the download stopped at 61 mb (I play on pc). Came up with error: 0x800704c6 but my internet connection is fine. Uninstalled...
  7. Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...: Hi All is in the title. I'd like to force the box to download any soft update at a precise moment of the day (the night actually) cos as I work @ home, it takes almost all of my bandwidth (I...
  8. Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.: My xbox one s that's on omega ring, doesn't want to download games/updates. I've tried restarting, changing wifi networks, doing mobile hotspots, and still doesnt want to download games or...
  9. New update forced download mid game

in XboX Insiders
    New update forced download mid game: The latest dashboard update just kicked me out of a ranked game of Rainbow 6 Siege. Totally out of order and now I will have a time-out I will need to wait through. submitted by /u/Oldinn...
  10. Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store: First a little info... Location: Southern central Georgia, US Internet setup: Satellite (15Mbps DL, 4Mbps UL) Current attitude: Frustrated and sad Now, my issue... Bought a game last week,...