Downloading game updates...

Discus and support Downloading game updates... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have simple question. Why while downloading game updates like: Fortnite, Rocket League or Sea Of Thieves, my maximum downloading speed is 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilPolewczyk, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Downloading game updates...

Hello, I have simple question. Why while downloading game updates like: Fortnite, Rocket League or Sea Of Thieves, my maximum downloading speed is 1 MB/s. Meanwhile internet speedtest is showing me stable 45 MB/s and upload 6 MB/s.

It's not that I have bad connection or something, because I can watch 4K videos on Youtube, livestreams on Twitch on my Xbox.

So, what's the problem with ?

Have a nice day !

:)

EmilPolewczyk, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game won’t download fully

download game without update if you complete download and install game, download update.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

how do I install the Powerstar update?

The update, as all updates do, will install automatically when the game is loaded. If you recently downloaded the game the download already contains the update. The original download was approximately 3.2 GB, the current download is 3.88 GB.
  5. Graphix Jedi74 Win User

Issues

update downloaded and then can't download games update card options or buy anything
  6. S1LV3R TR0LL Win User

Title Update

Are you also playing multiple other games with updates? Updates don't download to the HD, they download to some internal cache, and it only holds so much, so after downloading so many updates of other games, the previous updates gets deleted, thus needing
    to download an update again when a game hasn't been updated. Don't know what the number is though on how many updates our system stores.
Thema:

Downloading game updates...

1. Downloading game updates... - Similar Threads - Downloading game updates

2. Xbox app won't update games and hide some download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't update games and hide some download: Everything is in the title pretty much ... I'm on PC and have the game pass. Clicking on the different ways to update the games doesn't change anything. And some games that i didn't finish to dl...
  3. I downloaded an update, Now my games are gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an update, Now my games are gone!: I downloaded an update for the Xbox 360 and then i found out all my games were gone, I tried going to account and going to download history but non of the games were there! HELP ME!!...
  4. Xbox one S won't auto update/download games when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't auto update/download games when off: My xbox is on instant on but it refuses to download anything when off and when i turn it on it has a spinning wheel saying im signing in or "whos playing today" fa04d7ca-3a3d-4bf7-ba77-09bce361bf3d
  5. Having an issue every time I’m updating/downloading games my xbox disconnects from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    Having an issue every time I’m updating/downloading games my xbox disconnects from the internet: Every time i have a large update or download (thank you call of duty) i get an error saying my xbox cannot find my IP address and links to a teredo issue? Not sure what this is has only started in...
  6. Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and have an issue on my Series X where games and apps won't automatically update. The console will finish continue to download whatever is currently being...
  7. How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff: I have no idea of how this online thing works f2de70cf-bf21-4eda-b7a9-8e1199ff2022
  8. Unable to launch games / download / update / Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch games / download / update / Xbox Series X: Hi so I am having two different problems. The first is whenever I try to load up a game it either doesnt open, takes a while to open, or if it does open it ends up crashing and saying it has...
  9. Is XSX still downloading game updates while in energy saving mode?

in XboX Insiders
    Is XSX still downloading game updates while in energy saving mode?: So I went to bed yesterday and I turned off my Xbox completely. It’s on energy saving mode. That was around 8pm eastern. I woke up this morning and I noticed that the warzone patch had already...
  10. Download speeds for game update much slower than my internet speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download speeds for game update much slower than my internet speed: Download speeds for game update much slower than my internet speed So i have xfinity gaming package for my internet and im wired in with a cat 8 cable. When trying to update a game for 2.67GB i...