Downloading Game

Discus and support Downloading Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieFlorich, Nov 8, 2019.

1. EddieFlorich
    EddieFlorich Guest

Downloading Game

Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code again. Is there a remedy ?

:)

EddieFlorich, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. HassanB Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

It's something to try out since you are having issues with multiple games that are all in relation to downloaded copies of games / dlc. As far as your question goes, it could mean that the sectors that the games are being installed to are bad or can't be
    read correctly. It could very well be the start of a hard drive failure. That's why it's always suggested to try another storage device to rule that out. Only standard troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

Downloading Game

1. Downloading Game - Similar Threads - Downloading Game

2. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381
  3. Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC: What in the actual [mod removed] I don't even have game pass running and The Outer Worlds auto-updated IN THE BACKGROUND WITH NO PROMPT & WITH NO WAY TO PAUSE THE DOWNLOAD using up ALL 20...
  4. xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping: trying to download game, it keeps stoping 09d22ecf-cef2-4038-bf72-4cf5c176ba24
  5. Game not Downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Game not Downloading: I have a device connected to my xbox account tried to install it and it does not come up with the device I have connected but will come up telling me i dont have a device connected but i do. It is...
  6. Game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't download: Oddworld Munchs Oddyssee won't even start to download on my Xbox 360. I have a brand new hard drive in it, with nothing on it, so I should have enough download space. I even tried purchasing a...
  7. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  8. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  9. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  10. digital download game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital download game sharing: How do I share downloaded games across 2 consoles on the same gold subscription, same house? e82e2ddd-07bc-456c-be0d-1a6170bc10ad