Downloading Game

Discus and support Downloading Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieFlorich, Nov 8, 2019.

1. EddieFlorich
    EddieFlorich Guest

Downloading Game

Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code again. Is there a remedy ?

:)

EddieFlorich, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. Peter_Gamer Win User

Downloading previously downloaded games

Thanks for the response, but they are not showing up in my Ready to Install. They are also not in my account. Might be because they are old (they are for my original Xbox One, which was about 3 years old....)
Thema:

Downloading Game

1. Downloading Game - Similar Threads - Downloading Game

2. (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass

in XboX Insiders
    (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass: I'm trying to download Children of Morta on Xbox One and I keep getting an error, it's error 0x87E0000D, the download keeps trying to start and keeps giving me the same error message. When I look...
  3. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  4. Games missing from installed. Games will not download

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from installed. Games will not download: Purchased new SSD for my 1X trying to re-download games, however keeps stopping on on some games, assassins creed odyssey, mk11, control and dlc for DMC5 says installation stopped. . Also when a...
  5. Unable to download/install games

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download/install games: Okay so I was in the Alpha ring (I just updated myself to go back into Skip Ahead to try and fix the following issue) None of my games will install, I have enough space, Apps still install, but...
  6. No Download for my Microsoft Game Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Download for my Microsoft Game Order: I have placed an order for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, but can't find the download link for it in my order history. It does show my order and says "completed". I can't seem to get the...
  7. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  9. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  10. Problemi download gioco mine craft dopo averlo acquistato[Translation-Mine craft game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi download gioco mine craft dopo averlo acquistato[Translation-Mine craft game...: Buongiorno, Ho acquistato mine craft, il download non è completo, non so come fare anche perché se lo ripeto mi richiede il pagamento. Ho bisogno di aiuto. Grazie Emanuela...