Downloading Game

Discus and support Downloading Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieFlorich, Nov 8, 2019.

1. EddieFlorich
    EddieFlorich Guest

Downloading Game

Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code again. Is there a remedy ?

:)

EddieFlorich, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. Peter_Gamer Win User

Downloading previously downloaded games

Thanks for the response, but they are not showing up in my Ready to Install. They are also not in my account. Might be because they are old (they are for my original Xbox One, which was about 3 years old....)
Thema:

Downloading Game

1. Downloading Game - Similar Threads - Downloading Game

2. Ark download from xbox game store stuck at 66mb

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark download from xbox game store stuck at 66mb: I am trying to download ark: survival evolved from the xbox app using the xbox game pass. I have tried everything on the official help page recommended by people with similar questions. Every time...
  3. Downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a game: So I downloaded Star Wars Battlefront 2 after buying it from the microsoft store, and then decided to refund it. I then had a friend gameshare it from his xbox and started downloading, but when I...
  4. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  5. How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?: Again I am having issues with this extemelly complicated and buggy software called Microsoft Store, and it's new games shell Xbox App for PC. I find it very frustrating, that it doesn't have...
  6. Console froze downloading from Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console froze downloading from Game Pass: It is Xbox S with 500GB HD, I am new to this, it is my 7-year olds console. Got him Game Pass worked fine with Goat Simulator and when we went to download 'Totally Reliable Delivery Service' to...
  7. Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.: My Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update. This isn't the first time this has happened to me Previous update for fortnite was 3.4 gigs... But my...
  8. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  9. Trouble Downloading/Updating Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Downloading/Updating Games: Hey gamers, I’ve been facing several issues trying to update and download games. I’ve been trying to update Modern Warfare for sesason 5 and its gone horribly. I started the update at 11 pm last...
  10. Xbox One not downloading game updates while in Instant-On power option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not downloading game updates while in Instant-On power option?: Sup everyone, I've been using the Instant-On power option for quite some time already in order to auto-download my game updates and it was working wonderfully. Nonetheless, it has stopped working...