Downloading Games on the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Downloading Games on the Microsoft Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Any time I try to install anything through the microsoft store, it says all the beginning stuff like creating disk space or whatever and then it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LandonNieuwsma, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Downloading Games on the Microsoft Store

Any time I try to install anything through the microsoft store, it says all the beginning stuff like creating disk space or whatever and then it just says "dowloading" with no speed or anything and never finishes. This has been a problem for a while but
    it hasn't always been like this.

:)

LandonNieuwsma, Apr 6, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Downloading games on microsoft store

been happening for alot of users now. Not sure if its since its new or some type of glitch. Try from a different source like laptop,tablet,computer, smartphone or anything with an internet browser
  3. cko2003 Win User

This is most likely due to you not having enough space on your xbox. Try deleting some games that you no longer play and than try downloading whatever you are trying to download.
  4. MixerOdd1sout Win User

Microsoft store compatibility with Steam

If you download a game from Microsoft Store, I Believe it dose not go into steam. If you download a game from steam, it goes into steam. If you download a game from Microsoft Store, a shortcut will be created, or you can pin the game to task bar.
  5. TheGift0fDeath Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

If you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription you should be able to download Ark from the Microsoft store for free. You will need to re download through the Microsoft Store in order to play, because you will be on Microsoft's Services and not Steam's.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Redeemed Codes

If you redeemed a code for a PC game through the Microsoft Store, you'll have to download/install it from the Microsoft Store as it isn't affiliated with Steam.
Thema:

1. Downloading Games on the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Downloading Games Microsoft

2. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  3. Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?: I took me about 3 - 4 restarts, clearing my windows cache, updating windows all just down download Streets of Rage 4. Now, I'm trying to download Gears Tactics and I still can't get it to work....
  4. Game download speeds are teriable in xbox Beta/Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download speeds are teriable in xbox Beta/Microsoft store: Hi, Trying to download gears tactics what is 30gb. In other game clients this would download in about 15 to 20 minutes if that, with my connection what is around 220mb/s. On the Xbox beta and...
  5. Downloading games that I own from microsoft store to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games that I own from microsoft store to pc: I have been unable to download games that I own from the Microsoft store to my pc. I bought the games on my Xbox and work fine, but I can't download them to my PC. They are digital games, like...
  6. Purchased Games From Windows 10 Store While Downloading Microsoft Store is Asking to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Games From Windows 10 Store While Downloading Microsoft Store is Asking to...: Dear All I need your help in the past year or six months, I purchased Artifex Mundi (puzzle) games from Windows store using my Surface tablet. However long story short, I bought a modern laptop...
  7. Game installation stopped and microsoft store and store experience host wont start downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game installation stopped and microsoft store and store experience host wont start downloading: Hi, I am trying to download modern warfare from the store but the download keeps getting stuck at around 12%. I have cancelled and restarted multiple times and it keep getting stuck at roughly...
  8. Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.: Hiya, Back in January I fancied the new Fishing pro game and as I was at work didn't think and bought it and purchased it. Then promptly logged into my work Microsoft account and installed it...
  9. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game download gone wrong: Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download...
  10. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...: Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and...