Downloading Games stopped and not progressing

Discus and support Downloading Games stopped and not progressing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying for the last 24 to install rdr2 on my Xbox one x and it always stops at 9.16 GB. I’ve both restarted and hard reset the console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tismo74, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Tismo74
    Tismo74 Guest

I’ve been trying for the last 24 to install rdr2 on my Xbox one x and it always stops at 9.16 GB. I’ve both restarted and hard reset the console and also used both hard wired and wireless connection and
    it always stops at this point in the download and never progress. Please help.

Downloading Games stopped and not progressing [​IMG]

:)

Tismo74, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Tismo74 Win User

UPDATE: the issue was ipv6 disabled in my router and was causing issues downloading from xbox store
  3. BlackRhino90 Win User

If this is hard disk Typically you can download the game with no internet connection. Although there are probably updates that will need to install afterwards this is usually much faster. If its a digital copy it could be your internet...try a modem/router
    power cycle
  4. Sayann X Win User

Hello

I don't know if there's a report, but an update to the game was rolled out yesterday. I think you'll have to contact Microsoft support, the problem may have come from there and they may have already been contacted about it.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

try soft reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUbw8PRIuY0
  6. Tismo74 Win User

If this is hard disk Typically you can download the game with no internet connection. Although there are probably updates that will need to install afterwards this is usually much faster. If its a digital copy it could be your internet...try a modem/router
    power cycle
    my games are all digital and I power cycled everything and still the download wont progress. I even tried another game digital also and it stopped at 6% :(
Thema:

1. Downloading Games stopped and not progressing - Similar Threads - Downloading Games stopped

2. Stopped Download Queue vanishes; says Game is installed even though it is not

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped Download Queue vanishes; says Game is installed even though it is not: I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring and recently encountered an issue where downloads vanish from my queue in My games & apps. It happens when I play a game or restart my console. It says the game or...
  3. Downloading game stops at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game stops at 0%: Hi I have tried downloading two games from the store to XboxOne, and they are both repeatedly saying "installation stopped" at 0%! I've tried rebooting, checked network, wi-fi, broadband speed,...
  4. 'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store: Hi, I have an Xbox One and recently it has gained an issue wherein every-time I try to download a game from the store it will start installing and even before it reaches 1%, it says 'installation...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5%: I wanted to install The Outer Worlds, but it stucks on 5% (or 2.1GB). I bought game pass from microsoft. Already tried to clear cache and reinstall everything. I installed the newest version of...
  6. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...: Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves wiped everything internet trouble shooting...
  7. Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped): So for the last 3 months now my xbox has been having issues finishing the download of games. I have bought expansions to games (Forza Horizon 4) and many other new games (Borderlands 3 mainly) and...
  8. Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations: I have reset my xbox to factory settings multiple times and restarted my modem and even had my internet company come out to check my internet I have even went to other places to see if it was my...
  9. "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download: Good morning all, I'm having an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I purchased the Jack Party Pack 5 recently and the game absolutely will not download to my system. As soon as I attempt to...
  10. Xbox one X download stopped with every game I try

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X download stopped with every game I try: First and foremost... I have been researching this problem on the internet and have tried all the solutions there. I used the Offline System Update 1 and now my last system update is "12/31/1600...