Downloading Games stopped and not progressing

Discus and support Downloading Games stopped and not progressing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying for the last 24 to install rdr2 on my Xbox one x and it always stops at 9.16 GB. I’ve both restarted and hard reset the console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tismo74, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Tismo74
    Tismo74 Guest

I’ve been trying for the last 24 to install rdr2 on my Xbox one x and it always stops at 9.16 GB. I’ve both restarted and hard reset the console and also used both hard wired and wireless connection and
    it always stops at this point in the download and never progress. Please help.

Downloading Games stopped and not progressing [​IMG]

:)

Tismo74, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Tismo74 Win User

UPDATE: the issue was ipv6 disabled in my router and was causing issues downloading from xbox store
  3. BlackRhino90 Win User

If this is hard disk Typically you can download the game with no internet connection. Although there are probably updates that will need to install afterwards this is usually much faster. If its a digital copy it could be your internet...try a modem/router
    power cycle
  4. Sayann X Win User

Hello

I don't know if there's a report, but an update to the game was rolled out yesterday. I think you'll have to contact Microsoft support, the problem may have come from there and they may have already been contacted about it.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

try soft reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUbw8PRIuY0
  6. Tismo74 Win User

If this is hard disk Typically you can download the game with no internet connection. Although there are probably updates that will need to install afterwards this is usually much faster. If its a digital copy it could be your internet...try a modem/router
    power cycle
    my games are all digital and I power cycled everything and still the download wont progress. I even tried another game digital also and it stopped at 6% :(
Thema:

1. Downloading Games stopped and not progressing - Similar Threads - Downloading Games stopped

2. Xbox games stop downloading midway

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games stop downloading midway: I recently decided to subscribe to Xbox Gamepass Ultimate because my free trial expired sometime ago. I tried downloading various games but they all seem to stop at random points. Here's one...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC download completly stopped

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC download completly stopped: Hello, Recently i became a member of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC and i wanted to install the game Rage 2 but i ran into a problem that makes the game impossible to download. After a few...
  4. Installation Stopped While Downloading Games - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Installation Stopped While Downloading Games - Series X: Wondering if anyone else is having installation issues after joining the insiders program. On the series X I can't get the game to download more than 100-200 MBs before the download will pause and...
  5. Installation stopped while downloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stopped while downloading games: A few weeks ago Rocket League would not let me play, I would press on its icon and it would start to load but eventually kick me out to the home screen. So I tried to uninstall and the reinstall,...
  6. Downloading game pass games keep getting installation stopped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game pass games keep getting installation stopped.: I recently got game pass and when I try to install games on my Xbox one X the game will install for some time. Then just go to "installation stopped". Sometimes it will automatically restart, but...
  7. My game stops downloading at 79%

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game stops downloading at 79%: I am having a problem on my xbox 360. i was downloading a game (Call of duty world at war 2010 version) and it takes all day to download (7 to 8 hours) and when it reaches 79% it goes all the way...
  8. Xbox Gamepass PC - Game stops downloading at same point every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC - Game stops downloading at same point every time: Hey Been trying to download Descenders, game downloads to 2.25GB/7.75GB then the download stops immediately at that point everytime. Tried through Microsoft Store and the Xbox app for PC. I've...
  9. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  10. INSTALLATION STOPPED for every game I try to download from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    INSTALLATION STOPPED for every game I try to download from the store: Hi, I have serious problems downloading every game, big or small install, that I try to get. Every game reach a certain percentage and then BOOM. STOP FOREVER. No way to recover them. I tried:...