Downloading games with gold

Discus and support Downloading games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to download free xbox games with gold. When I press the green "get "button nothing happens. Have tried both Batman and styx. Have since tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NahWasntMe, Jan 21, 2020.

1. NahWasntMe
    NahWasntMe Guest

Unable to download free xbox games with gold. When I press the green "get "button nothing happens. Have tried both Batman and styx. Have since tried to download a game pass game and that worked fine.

Have tried switching off the xbox at the power source

:)

NahWasntMe, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't download Army of Two without having to pay

Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. You can download the Xbox One Games with Gold with a trial because a gold subscription is required to keep playing it for free, but a full gold subscription is required in order to download 360 Games
    with Gold games.
  4. Mohammad Aufinator Win User

I can't download Games of the month?

YOU NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMES WITH GOLD GAMES!
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Is Subscription needed to play a downloaded game

Game Pass and Gold both require active subs to use the games you download through them. The exception is the Xbox 360 games downloaded with Games with Gold are yours forever.
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

14 days trial expired in the first day!

Were you trying to download games for gold ? if so you can't download games for gold with Trial passes. The trails only allow you to play online and does not let you take advantage of games for gold or deals for gold. Can you still play online?
Thema:

1. Downloading games with gold - Similar Threads - Downloading games gold

2. Games with Gold download glitched and ended up paying for the game instead

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold download glitched and ended up paying for the game instead: Was trying to get the latest bunch of games through “Games with Gold”, and ended up being charged for the Batman Telltale Series instead of receiving it for free – I was logged in on the same...
  3. Games with Gold can not be downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold can not be downloaded: Hello I need help! This seems to be a very ugly issue: I have a XBox live Gold membership and I try to download the current free game to my xbox. After confirming all the requests i get a...
  4. CAn't download games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAn't download games with gold: I can download neither Lego Stars Wars 2, nor Batman the Telltale series (GAmes with Gold), anyone else having this issue? any workaround? 12edb9f3-da8a-46cd-8739-ec9310fd773e
  5. Games With Gold Won’t Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold Won’t Download: So when I click Get on any of the Games with gold it literally does nothing, no error messages just does nothing. Anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?...
  6. Games for gold not posting to a download.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games for gold not posting to a download.: I have tried the "get" button on the game '"Styx: Shards of Darkness"' on both the Xbox and PC. Via Xbox console companion. It does absolutely nothing and doesn't post to a download....
  7. Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games: I can not download this month’s Games With Gold title, Batman:The Telltale Games Series. Each time I try to click the “Get” button, nothing happens. I have ran into this before but usually can get...
  8. Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Batman Telltale series? It is showing on this months free games for gold. When I access game summary screen it is showing available at 100%...
  9. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  10. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...