Downloading games with gold

Discus and support Downloading games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to download free xbox games with gold. When I press the green "get "button nothing happens. Have tried both Batman and styx. Have since tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NahWasntMe, Jan 21, 2020.

1. NahWasntMe
    NahWasntMe Guest

Unable to download free xbox games with gold. When I press the green "get "button nothing happens. Have tried both Batman and styx. Have since tried to download a game pass game and that worked fine.

Have tried switching off the xbox at the power source

:)

NahWasntMe, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't download Army of Two without having to pay

Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. You can download the Xbox One Games with Gold with a trial because a gold subscription is required to keep playing it for free, but a full gold subscription is required in order to download 360 Games
    with Gold games.
  4. Mohammad Aufinator Win User

I can't download Games of the month?

YOU NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMES WITH GOLD GAMES!
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Is Subscription needed to play a downloaded game

Game Pass and Gold both require active subs to use the games you download through them. The exception is the Xbox 360 games downloaded with Games with Gold are yours forever.
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

14 days trial expired in the first day!

Were you trying to download games for gold ? if so you can't download games for gold with Trial passes. The trails only allow you to play online and does not let you take advantage of games for gold or deals for gold. Can you still play online?
Thema:

1. Downloading games with gold - Similar Threads - Downloading games gold

2. Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones: I have an xbox360 and a gold account. This month game "Lego Indiana Jones" i am not able to doawload it. In the XBOX360 it only allows me to download the demo version, even if i select the...
  3. Charged for Games with Gold Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for Games with Gold Download: So, I opened a games with gold game downloaded in August, and when i opened it for the first time i got a notification that i was being charges for it. This happened a month or 2 ago when i opened...
  4. Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold: So I downloaded For Honor while it was free with gold, I've changed emails on my account stated playing on the xbox again for three first time in months recently and now it's no longer letting me...
  5. Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold: So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  6. Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?: I’m unable to download Red Faction 2 for free as an August games with gold offering. It’s showing $14.99 a02f9bf3-cd45-4cd3-97e6-0c5ba7f30665
  7. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  8. Can’t Download Free Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Download Free Games with Gold: My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, & download games that used to be included with...
  9. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...: About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and...
  10. Coffee Talk Game with Gold Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coffee Talk Game with Gold Not Downloading: I claimed Coffee Talk with Games With Gold earlier tonight. Every time i try to download it, the download begins at a snail's pace (at best 1Mb/s) then stops after about a half minute with the...