Downloading games

Discus and support Downloading games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will my Xbox One continue to download a digital game while turned off? 3ad785c9-b936-4b16-b672-3143bcc163a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JLP_83, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JLP_83
    JLP_83 Guest

Downloading games

Will my Xbox One continue to download a digital game while turned off?

:)

JLP_83, Feb 9, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. DCFC734 Win User

Downloaded Games

Did you get anywhere with the advice birdy ?
  6. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
Thema:

Downloading games

1. Downloading games - Similar Threads - Downloading games

2. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  3. как скачать игры на xbox one x если они куплены на xbox 360? [How to download games on Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    как скачать игры на xbox one x если они куплены на xbox 360? [How to download games on Xbox...: Как перенести игры с xbox 360 на xbox one x? [Translation - How do I transfer games from Xbox 360 to Xbox One x?] febf86f2-fd99-46e7-9408-1d42bdaa620d
  4. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  5. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949
  6. jogo em cd para download (Game on CD to download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo em cd para download (Game on CD to download): BOA TARDE. TENHO O JOGO BATTLEFIELD EM CD OK.. GOSTARIA DE FAZER O DOWNLOAD DO BATTLEFIED, EM VEZ DE JOGAR COM CD, SE EU FIZER ISSO PERCO O QUE JÁ CONQUISTEI NO JOGO? E TERIA QUE DELETAR O QUE...
  7. jogo em cd para download (game on CD to download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo em cd para download (game on CD to download): GOOD AFTERNOON. I HAVE THE BATTLEFIELD GAME ON CD OK .. I WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD THE BATTLEFIED, INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH CD, IF I DO THIS WHAT DID I GET HAPPENED IN THE GAME? AND I WOULD HAVE TO...
  8. Digital game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game download: Buckle in because i wanna be thorough. I was at a friends place and decided to buy the spyro trilogy. The wifi over there seemed pretty decent i didnt think there would be any problems but when it...
  9. I can't download my games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my games with gold: This happens just with the games of xbox360 for Xbox one When I try to start the download of my games with gold a message comes with this: sorry this game is not valid in your region But I'm...
  10. Download Game Room

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Game Room: I lost my game room connection, and have tried to restore it, on my start up page. ***Moved from: Windows/Other/Unknown/Gaming*** ***Original Title: can you download game room for me. I somehow...