Downloading games

Discus and support Downloading games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will my Xbox One continue to download a digital game while turned off? 3ad785c9-b936-4b16-b672-3143bcc163a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JLP_83, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JLP_83
    JLP_83 Guest

Downloading games

Will my Xbox One continue to download a digital game while turned off?

:)

JLP_83, Feb 9, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. DCFC734 Win User

Downloaded Games

Did you get anywhere with the advice birdy ?
  6. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
Thema:

Downloading games

1. Downloading games - Similar Threads - Downloading games

2. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  3. Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website: Where can I check (on the website) which games I've bought (including those that I downloaded in games in gold service for free). Unfortunately, in payment history I only see paid ones without...
  4. i cant download almost any games via game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download almost any games via game pass: I have a problem with installing some games on my laptop via Microsoft / Xbox live I recently bought a game pass and i waned to try some games but abzu / ori / human fall flat did not work at al...
  5. My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped: my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution cc7cef2f-cd85-449e-af9a-f10e4504f6ec
  6. Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...: Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden beheren... Wat moet ik daar aanklikken/aanpassen? Ik...
  7. Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine: Unforuntely I am still having problems downloading any apps. Did a full wipe and reset (luckily had all games on external HDD). AS of this morning the Xbox won't install any apps, they go in the...
  8. I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue): I have a Xbox 360 and I started to download Far Cry 2 as part of the Games with Gold of January. So far, so good until the download stopped at 44% and the message "unable to finish downloading"...
  9. My game will NOT download it keeps saying "installation stopped"!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game will NOT download it keeps saying "installation stopped"!: I have have this problem with only one of my games Subnautica, I have tried all the troubleshoot guides but they do not work I have tried resetting my Xbox but the problem have not been fixed. If...
  10. Downloading Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Games: I have a gen 1 xbox one and it won't download any of my games. It keeps showing error 0x87e00005 and when i search it it says that it is wrong please help f70a7d77-8f76-4949-9326-f0f598d39baa