Downloading games

Discus and support Downloading games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will my Xbox One continue to download a digital game while turned off? 3ad785c9-b936-4b16-b672-3143bcc163a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JLP_83, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JLP_83
    JLP_83 Guest

Downloading games

Will my Xbox One continue to download a digital game while turned off?

:)

JLP_83, Feb 9, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. DCFC734 Win User

Downloaded Games

Did you get anywhere with the advice birdy ?
  6. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
Thema:

Downloading games

1. Downloading games - Similar Threads - Downloading games

2. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  3. Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store): Oi gente Boa Noite acabei de baixar meu jogo life is strange mas não consigo instalar socorro pq isso acontece aparece a seguinte mensagem-------> "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável...
  4. Why won't my xbox download games on disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox download games on disc?: I just got R.E.7. yesterday and it made it to 49% then stopped. I went to reboot it and saw that the power brick light was orange so I rebooted and cooled down the brick. I went back this morning...
  5. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  6. Game won't show up after downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't show up after downloaded: Hi, I purchased Batman Arkham Asylum online using the Xbox website and tried to download it for almost three days. Every time I check the active downloads and assume that it finished downloading,...
  7. Game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloads: Hi! I've been having this problem recently that I have never had before and it doesnt happen all the time but it happens frequently. The problem is when I try to install a game the download will...
  8. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again: I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-( 633bc0c6-2e95-4f74-9302-7b807eee7daa
  9. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  10. Query on downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Query on downloaded games: Hi, if i buy and download a game on my profile, will it still be available to play if i delete my profile and someone else loads thiers ? 2eecc235-1a12-4775-9271-ceef586d42aa