Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

Discus and support Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Growlithekid2, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and cancelling the download from the Windows Store, signing out of my account on both the Xbox Game Pass App and Windows Store, and restarting my PC and none of them worked. Is there another way to try and fix this?

submitted by /u/Growlithekid2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Growlithekid2, Dec 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

5. Smwutches Win User

Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games

Hi,

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is an Xbox Play Anywhere title. This means that it can be downloaded from the Windows 10 Store.

Ori and the Blind Forest is not a Play Anywhere title. To download the PC version of this game from the PC Game Pass you need the PC Game Pass App installed.

Xbox App
Thema:

Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

1. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC - Similar Threads - Downloading issue Game

2. digital game download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital game download issue: i had pre ordered cold war cross gen bundle and everything was fine until today when i clicked on the game it had said that i needed to buy the game and i tried many methods but it did work and in...
  3. Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass: I've been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4 through the Microsoft store and with the Xbox game pass. I'm able to get through the entire download process but when it hits the end I get...
  4. 360 issues with Live/downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 issues with Live/downloaded games: Need help please. My son has a 360 and today I signed up to Live Gold so he can play online/download games etc. I downloaded the 2 free games (MX unleashed and Red Faction 2). After waiting ages...
  5. Xbox 360 game download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download Issue: Hello, because of quarentine I pulled out my old xbox 360 to pass some time. My friends recommended a game called Defiance to me because it is free with the xbox live gold account (which I have)....
  6. Issues Downloading Backwards Compatibility Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues Downloading Backwards Compatibility Games: Hi, thank you in advance for you're help. Recently I attempted to purchase and download three Xbox 360 games and download them onto my Xbox One from the Xbox Marketplace, I checked and these...
  7. Issue with Game Downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Game Downloads: Hi all, I'm attempting to download some games via Xbox Beta and MS Store. When I attempt to download Master Chief Collection, it downloads very fast, around 120 MB/s, until it reaches 6.43 GB,...
  8. Xbox One Game Pass game download to external drive issues. Code 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass game download to external drive issues. Code 8007045D: Ok, I have an Xbox one console and ever since the last update, I keep getting " installation stopped" when trying to download games to my external drive only with an ear code 8007045D. The will...
  9. Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues: When season 1 was up for grabs, I added it to my games like any other one, but now that I want to play it I can't get any episodes beyond the 2nd one. Episode 1 & 2 downloaded, but they're asking...
  10. Game Download issues error (0x87e00005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Download issues error (0x87e00005): I have been trying to install forza horizon 4 from games pass but i keep getting the error (0x87e00005) and my game pass subscription is still active and i can install other game pass titles with...