Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

Discus and support Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Growlithekid2, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and cancelling the download from the Windows Store, signing out of my account on both the Xbox Game Pass App and Windows Store, and restarting my PC and none of them worked. Is there another way to try and fix this?

submitted by /u/Growlithekid2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Growlithekid2, Dec 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

5. Smwutches Win User

Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

6. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

1. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC - Similar Threads - Downloading issue Game

2. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  3. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.: I recently got a 1TB hard rive for my PC because the SSD in my computer is very small. However when trying to download anything from the game pass app I get "Error Code: 0x80073d13". All the info...
  5. Issue while downloading apps/games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue while downloading apps/games: Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else...
  6. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?: So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is...
  7. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...
  8. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  9. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  10. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...