Downloading issue

Discus and support Downloading issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues downloading any game on my xbox one, its.saying its.downloading going to 100 percent then starts downloading again what can i do to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeanWatt93, Mar 25, 2014.

1. DeanWatt93
    DeanWatt93 Guest

Downloading issue

I am having issues downloading any game on my xbox one, its.saying its.downloading going to 100 percent then starts downloading again what can i do to fix this ? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email please help

:)

DeanWatt93, Mar 25, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Downloading issue

Does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

ngocphi, Mar 25, 2014
  3. Micke61
    Micke61 Guest
    Micke61, Mar 25, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Downloading issue

If it's been happening right now, it's probably related to the service alert currently out, which relates to problems downloading content.

http://xbox.com/status

When that issue clears up you should be able to download the content without issue.

maxen, Mar 25, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Download issue

Sorry to hear it. The console may be processing updates at the moment. Can you please try power cycling it by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps?
  6. Joebiscrum Win User

Download Issues

SANDMAN9783 I bought the game on September 29th have this problem. Thank you for the reply though.
  7. jasperfetch Win User

Download Issues.

they say you should go to download history and download it again, did this 3 times still doesn't work for me
  8. jasperfetch Win User

Download Issues.

same exact problem here......searching for answers!!
  9. maxen Win User

Downloading issue

If it's been happening right now, it's probably related to the service alert currently out, which relates to problems downloading content.

http://xbox.com/status

When that issue clears up you should be able to download the content without issue.
Thema:

Downloading issue

1. Downloading issue - Similar Threads - Downloading issue

2. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  3. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  4. Tomb Raider Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Download Issue: I have tried to download Tomb Raider from the Game Pass but when it reaches 578.55 MB, it always says installation stopped. Cancel and restarting the download process has not helped...
  5. Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue): I had Downloaded Dead by Daylight on the xbox beta app previously and played a game then uninstalled so I had room to install other games and now that I'm trying to reinstall it, when I try it...
  6. Issue while downloading apps/games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue while downloading apps/games: Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else...
  7. Issues with downloaded add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with downloaded add-ons: Hi everyone, I cannot play the campaign to call of duty modern warfare as i need to download an add-on. I installed said add-on. On the microsoft store it tells me that the add-on is already...
  8. The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage): I started my download for the Outer worlds using the Xbox (Beta) PC application, but cancelled the download to restart it when my internet acted up. Now when I go to start the download again, it...
  9. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?: So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is...
  10. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads: I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and...