Downloading Issue

Discus and support Downloading Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having an issue with installing games, certain games will install, but others won't. I bought black ops cold war, on christmas and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaydenMckay, Jan 25, 2021.

1. HaydenMckay
    HaydenMckay Guest

Downloading Issue

I've been having an issue with installing games, certain games will install, but others won't. I bought black ops cold war, on christmas and I was playing it, then I accidentally deleted all the games on my hard drive and haven't been able to install most
    games since, I would really like to play it, but it doesn't even make it to 0.1% install before it says installation stopped. Ive tried doing what I could find in most places but none of them helped. I completely wiped my xbox and got some games to install,
    but most games won't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

HaydenMckay, Jan 25, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Download issue

Sorry to hear it. The console may be processing updates at the moment. Can you please try power cycling it by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps?
  3. Joebiscrum Win User

Download Issues

SANDMAN9783 I bought the game on September 29th have this problem. Thank you for the reply though.
  4. jasperfetch Win User

Download Issues.

they say you should go to download history and download it again, did this 3 times still doesn't work for me
  5. jasperfetch Win User

Download Issues.

same exact problem here......searching for answers!!
  6. maxen Win User

Downloading issue

If it's been happening right now, it's probably related to the service alert currently out, which relates to problems downloading content.

http://xbox.com/status

When that issue clears up you should be able to download the content without issue.
Thema:

Downloading Issue

1. Downloading Issue - Similar Threads - Downloading Issue

2. Xbox 360 profile download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile download issues: My Xbox 360 will not download my account profile. When I use an app pass: It asks me to select the storage device. Starts to download my profile. When the bar is about 10% full it says:...
  3. Download The Show 21 Tech Test issues

in XboX Insiders
    Download The Show 21 Tech Test issues: I went through the Xbox insider app for the Tech Test, and have been signed up for quite some time now. I go to show in store and then it says I own it, but when I click manage to see it nothing...
  4. Xbox One Minecraft Marketplace Downloading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Marketplace Downloading Issue: I have an issue with purchased and previously downloaded packs in Minecraft marketplace on Xbox One. Most packs are fine and I can use them, but there are some that have "Downloading" next to them...
  5. Xbox 360 Download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Download issues: Hi guys I found a thread from a year ago and recently just set up the xbox 360 again to download some games. Just to find out I can't download any games as they all are getting stuck at 79%....
  6. Download issues on my Xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Download issues on my Xbox one s: Download issues, every game I download or update downloads with really really low speeds. Even tho it’s showing as 200mps+ it still is kps, I’ve tried with my neighbours Wi-Fi and it’s the same...
  7. Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Almost all steam users are having issues with content manager ! Please fix that problem, we are all unable to download contents without limiting speed for MSFS !... We are spending hours on...
  8. MSFS 2020 Download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Download issue: When I was downloading MSFS 2020 It does not downloads a particular file named fs-base-0.1.63.fspatch how do I fix it 83d130de-a1be-47dc-9bc3-2186bada70f2
  9. Game Pass download issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass download issues: I'm the parent, but on the Xbox App on PC I can't download certain games "because of my age" even though my account clearly shows I'm an adult. How to fix this? 99bf0295-402d-4f68-8417-aac522e020e5
  10. Xbox one S download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S download issue: I am trying to downlaod battelfield 4 it dowloads upto a certain percentage then it stops. The it starts downloading for like 5 secs and again it stops its happening again and again. I have tried...