Downloading issues! What is this?

Discus and support Downloading issues! What is this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem and it is getting quite frustrating. I have a Series X which is connected through WiFi just a meter from the AP. Where I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DHolls, Aug 11, 2022.

1. DHolls
    DHolls Guest

Hello,

I have a problem and it is getting quite frustrating.

I have a Series X which is connected through WiFi just a meter from the AP. Where I also have two other gaming consoles.

Every time I want to download a game on my Xbox, the speed is limited to around 30 mbps.

All games are terminated.

When I make a "Full shutdown" and then starting it up again, the speed gets back to normal appx. 250-270 mbps and continues without interruptions until the game is downloaded.

But, every time I start a game then same thing happens. I terminate the game and start the download, the speed is limited again. Since the button for "Terminate/quit all games" isn't showing, I guess that no games are there to interrupt.

Meanwhile, all other consoles are working like a charm.

So, what is wrong? This is really, really annoying.

:)

DHolls, Aug 11, 2022
  2. ImmenSe Voltage Win User

FIFA 18 takes hours for downloding

What is your download speed and do you have issues downloading other titles?
  3. Smwutches Win User

HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD?

What's the issue you're having when you try to download it? Are you downloading it on the 360 or One?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

The Golf Club 2019

Hello Gary,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with game not downloading. What is the error code you get? Does the game start to download at all? What device are you trying to download on? Any other details you can provide will help us to determine the
    issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. coco meat train Win User

An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.

Forgive me for asking but what was the issue? Are they not downloading completely?
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Problem FIFA 14 Day one

G'day TwiSt3r05, sorry to hear about the download issue! What happens when you enter the code to download the game? What is the exact, full error message?
Thema:

1. Downloading issues! What is this? - Similar Threads - Downloading issues

2. Issue with downloading games fro Xbox app to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with downloading games fro Xbox app to my PC: Hi, I have issue with downloading games from xbox app. I aleardy downloaded some games before on the same hard disk (hard disk format: NTFS). The problem is that Xbox doesn't let me to install it...
  3. Sea of Theives Download Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Theives Download Issue: When trying to install Sea of Thieves on my PC through the Xbox app, the download stops every time at 49.3 MB and never continues. If restarted, I have enough space, and I have the game. Anyone...
  4. Xbox S downloading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S downloading issue: My Xbox series S stops downloading games after about 20% progress, network speed is about 90 mbps, can anyone help me solve this, I tried everything including resetting my device....
  5. UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue: There is a problem with Dead or Alive 3 download file for the XBOX 360 in UK XBOX Live online store The game is listed as "XBOX Originals Game" and it is supposed to be playable on XBOX 360...
  6. Xbox Internet Issues (Stuck Downloads)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Internet Issues (Stuck Downloads): Hey, I'm having an issue where my Xbox is unable to download anything, even though it's connected to WiFi. I'm able to run a speed test via settings and get results, but a wireless or wired...
  7. having issue downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having issue downloading forza horizon 5: when I download forza horizon 5 it download slowly and without showing the internet speed . when i say slowly i mean it downloaded 3.8 gigabytes in one week if you say my internet is bad or...
  8. i have issue downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have issue downloading forza horizon 5: when I download forza horizon 5 it download slowly and without showing the internet speed . when i say slowly i mean it downloaded 9.4 gigabytes in two weeks . if you say my internet is bad or...
  9. Content purchase and download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content purchase and download issues: I purchased destiny two dlcs, pre ordered the $100 witch queen deluxe and thirtieth anniversary pack, and the beyond light pack on pc a while ago. I loaded up destiny two on my Xbox now and I no...
  10. issue downloading bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue downloading bedrock minecraft: I haven’t played minecraft in quite a while and wanted to play with my brother (xbox player). i went to the microsoft store to update it and i couldn’t find the bedrock version of minecraft. i...