Downloading Minecraft Java on laptop

Discus and support Downloading Minecraft Java on laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI there, can someone please help my son he bought Minecraft java edition through the Mojang website and has been charged, but we can not play the on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stellaperdoni, May 14, 2022.

1. Downloading Minecraft Java on laptop

HI there,

can someone please help my son he bought Minecraft java edition through the Mojang website and has been charged, but we can not play the on his laptop or my PC? when we download it , it just takes us back to the homepage and asks to buy it again!!

the receipt we have has a link which we used but didn't work, !! Microsoft and Xbox haven't been able to resolve the issue or give us a refund, I am not sure what to do!!

:)

stellaperdoni, May 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Stellaperdoni! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You should install the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store app, be sure to log in with the account that received the purchase confirmation on the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app, then use the option of Microsoft log in in the game launcher to be able to play
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. Muhammad Usman Mitha Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

It is Java Edition and when I use it with mods my laptop lags.

That is why I prefer not using mods while playing Minecraft(with Optifine to speed it up).

Thank you anyways.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Bought Minecraft for W10 through store now i want to install the java version on antoher device

If you do not already own a Java version account you will need to pay for it.

If you already have a java version account download the Minecraft client then login using that account
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hello, my name is Martin

Hey there TarrierBinkie27.

To check, do you have the Windows 10 edition downloaded, or are you using the Java release? The Java release isn't compatible with the Better Together update and you'll need to download Minecraft from the Windows 10 store. You should have access to that version
    if you own the Java version.
Thema:

1. Downloading Minecraft Java on laptop - Similar Threads - Downloading Minecraft Java

2. I am not able to re-download Minecraft Java Edition onto a new computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to re-download Minecraft Java Edition onto a new computer: I had originally bought Minecraft on my old computer before I had to migrate my Mojang account into my Microsoft account. I now have a new computer and I am trying to re-download Minecraft Java...
  3. Downloading and installing Minecraft Java on a pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloading and installing Minecraft Java on a pc.: We have already purchased java edition and installed it on our old laptop which we no longer have. I looks like we need to pay again to install it on the new laptop. When clicking on buy now it...
  4. Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on our PC for my son and followed the steps to download it, but it keeps stopping at this "Please sign into the Microsoft Store" error message. (see first...
  5. I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?: I have been playing Minecraft Java since I was in middle school, I am now about to graduate. I got the Xbox gamepass about a month ago, and when I cancelled I never noticed anything wrong. I...
  6. Bizarre error when downloading Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bizarre error when downloading Minecraft Java: I tried to redeem a code for Minecraft Java (for my PC), but I encountered an error at a really weird time, and it looks to have messed up my purchase. Right after I entered in my profile name, I...
  7. PROBLEM: Buy and download Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM: Buy and download Minecraft Java edition: After buying minecraft java edition, I see the payment is reserved to Majong on my bankaccount but we did not receive a download permission. The app showed an error and said to pay again while I...
  8. Can't download Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft Java Edition: Hi - I purchased Minecraft Java edition on PC for my son, I have received a confirmation email of the purchase, but the links aren't letting me download it. any suggestion please?...
  9. COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT...: Olá, adquiri o Minecraft Java no site da Mojang para o meu filho. Empresa esta que pertence Microsoft. Não consigo baixar mapas. Já tentei em diversos tutoriais. Alguém poderia ajudar?...
  10. how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox: i bought minecraft window 10 and i wanna play java edition but i don't know how my friend bought java edition and she downloaded window 10 version to i looked for java edition but i couldn't...