downloading minecraft

Discus and support downloading minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have paid for the game and microsoft store states that we own the game however it will not download. Help? 9ee5ea41-401e-4385-b649-a3b3b2cb898b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kristanbriggs, Sep 15, 2021.

1. downloading minecraft

We have paid for the game and microsoft store states that we own the game however it will not download. Help?

:)

kristanbriggs, Sep 15, 2021
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

When you download the game it says "Minecraft" or Minecraft Xbox One Edition?

Regards!
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Some accounts are unable to play downloaded games after we transfered content licence to new xbox

after completing the license transfer did you re-download minecraft to update the licenses. Try deleting minecraft and downloading it again. That should hopefully update the licenses.
  4. Xtramalt Win User

What options for child accounts in NZ

The simplest option would be to download everything on your account, including redeeming a points code and downloading Minecraft. He will be able to play Minecraft and any other games or content you download.

What were the DLC codes that he was given for?
  5. Reaperflight21 Win User

minecraft online partners

downloaded minecraft last night don't have any minecraft buddies yet feel free to add me
  6. Wolf_Gamer9001 Win User

Minecraft wont let me update on my xbox one

It doesn't have the option that says "download the latest version of Minecraft for FREE!" on my Minecraft game.
Thema:

downloading minecraft

1. downloading minecraft - Similar Threads - downloading minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - Failing to Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Failing to Download: Hi, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition has been pending on my PC for several weeks and refuses to download/install. Does anyone have any Ideas? 29ef0d92-5aef-4983-90f4-3e9e9fa502a8
  3. cannot download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download minecraft: Greetings, I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into my microsoft account, it shows the purchase...
  4. I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3: This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every...
  5. I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3: This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every...
  6. .minecraft Folder in the minecraft.exe download

in XBoX Accessibility
    .minecraft Folder in the minecraft.exe download: A friend of mine offered to let me use his purchased Minecraft account, and we wanted to know if by sending me his .minecraft folder from the minecraft.exe download, there would still be full...
  7. Minecraft cross download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross download: So I got Minecraft on my Xbox in 2017, and recently I got a PC, and I was wondering if there was a way to download Minecraft from my Xbox onto my PC a4f7ee40-1d8c-4d86-ba9f-3c5ee6c6e590
  8. Downloading Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft: I am having trouble downloading Minecraft on my PC. It says there are no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account. anyone have any ideas? ff70fea6-fd36-489f-bc1c-53f74367b84c
  9. Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Download Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Download Trial: I got a new PC recently and I tried downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it shows I own the item. But when I install it, why do I have the trial edition? I tried uninstalling and...
  10. Minecraft won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t download: Hi I’ve purchased minecraft windows 10 beginners edition for my daughter. Somehow it won’t download on designated laptop or PC. Purchased made from Microsoft Store Indonesia Can anybody help me...