downloading minecraft

Discus and support downloading minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I was downloading minecraft it said ask parent for permission and I asked, my parents accepted and paid for minecraft java and bedrock edition but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carlos��, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Carlos��
    Carlos�� Guest

downloading minecraft

when I was downloading minecraft it said ask parent for permission and I asked, my parents accepted and paid for minecraft java and bedrock edition but when I checked my minecraft account it still said ask a parent for permission, I pressed it and said working on it, looks like it was approved, it should get added in a bit. I have been waiting for a week for it to download, what do I do?

*** moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming ***

:)

Carlos��, Aug 12, 2022
  2. CordeliaPaulson Win User

New Minecraft Launcher not working

I just got a new pc so I'm trying to download Minecraft again. It says I downloaded the Minecraft installer, but I do not have Minecraft itself installed.
  3. XBF John Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

I'm sorry could you clarify if you could or could not find and download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Microsoft Store app?

You can also try to download it here: Download Minecraft | Minecraft

Thank you,

4. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

I could not find and download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Microsoft Store app.

Edit: didn't work on downloading the minecraft launcher
  5. SirLordMason Win User

How to install minecraft in PC?

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm Mason, an Xbox Ambassador, and a Microsoft user like you. Hopefully I can help with your question.

If you are looking at downloading the Bedrock version of Minecraft, you should open the Windows store on your PC, search Minecraft, and there you will be able to purchase and download it directly.

If you are looking at downloading the Java version of Minecraft, you should go here: Download Minecraft: Find Redownloading Options | Minecraft - you will be able to purchase and download too.

Hope that helps!

Mason

Xbox Ambassador
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
Thema:

downloading minecraft

1. downloading minecraft - Similar Threads - downloading minecraft

2. Minecraft for Windows download "Error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows download "Error": When I try to download Minecraft for Windows it says error [img] 2470eb8b-38bf-46ba-bb48-cfd3616f1a58
  3. Can't download minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download minecraft.: When Windows Store App is opened I always receive the message "Try That Again. Something Happened On Our End. Waiting A Bit Might Help." 1e241688-304b-42c3-a1b5-821c133ddc41
  4. Minecraft download won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft download won't work.: Whenevr I buy minecraft, it won't show up on my laptop, even if I bought it. It's confusing, especially when I have the payment info in my email, so I don't know what's wrong....
  5. Error Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10: I'm trying to download Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have run into an error, when I download it it reaches 90% the comes up with an error occurred code 0x80073D0D. This has been happening for a...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock will not download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock will not download: Hi, I recently uninstalled minecraft due to it not working or functioning correctly anymore. I'm currently trying to reinstall it to play with my friends, and I try to download "Minecraft: Java...
  7. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...
  8. Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace world not downloading: on my Minecraft on my iPad, I purchased a world, called SpongeBob SquarePants by Spark Universe. it shows it is downloading, but it hasn't changed in 2 days. is there anyway I can fix this? or...
  9. Minecraft requests for download, however no update to be found?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft requests for download, however no update to be found?: I pay for a realm on Minecraft as some are cross platform. Issue is this is the second time I’ve been asked to update the game, when I click see Microsoft store it takes me to the page where I can...
  10. Why won't it let me download games from the Xbox App? (Minecraft: Java Edition, in this case).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me download games from the Xbox App? (Minecraft: Java Edition, in this case).: I have just got a brand new pc, and I've been trying to figure out why I can't download Minecraft for the past hour or so. I have tried on the Xbox app, via the Minecraft website, and on the...