downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

Discus and support downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tasha29536, Feb 9, 2019.

1. tasha29536
    tasha29536 Guest

hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless and tried just about every youtube video associated with my
    question

:)

tasha29536, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

That wouldn't be possible. The data transfer cable is only meant to move data between 360 hard drives in the event that you get a new one. Xbox data is not meant to be seen by a PC and transferred between the 2 so you wouldn't be able to get anything from
    the PC into a 360 game without violating the terms of service.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

4. Miss Portia Win User

hard drive and new console purchase questions

Hi there - the new Xbox 360 S model uses a different type of hard drive, so your old hard drive will not attach to it. We typically recommend the 250GB model if you like to play online and purchase content a lot, but the 4GB model is great if you prefer
    to play locally or you don't purchase or download content. You can transfer all of your old data via the Xbox 360 Transfer Cable, available here:

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox-360-Hard-Drive-Transfer-Cable
  5. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Corrupted/Damaged Profiles Data

6. Hanger84 Win User

swapping 360's

You can get a Hard Drive Transfer cable and use it to transfer everything from the old hard drive, to the new one. They cost $19.99 new, or you can possible find one used at a game store near you. Using a USB thumb drive to transfer files won't always work,
    as some games lock files to the hard drive, as well as some games (Forza for example). Not to mention, depending on how much is on your hard drive, it can take a a long time and be very tedious.

You can find the hard drive transfer cable here:
    www.xbox.com/.../Xbox-360-Hard-Drive-Transfer-Cable
    or at a local retail store.

You will definitely be able to get your game saves from the cloud storage on your new Xbox 360, so long as they are not locked to your current Xbox 360.

Also, you won't have to delete all the files on you're Xbox 360 hard drive when you're done transferring them. You can format the hard drive in the settings, and if I remember correctly, when you use a hard drive transfer cable, the old hard drive gets formatted
    anyway.

For information on the transfer cable, you can check here:
    support.xbox.com/.../set-up-transfer-cable

And to format a hard drive, thumb drive, or memory card, here's how:
    support.microsoft.com/.../906502

Hope that helps and answers your questions.
Thema:

1. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable - Similar Threads - downloading nfl rosters

2. I can't download my games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my games with gold: This happens just with the games of xbox360 for Xbox one When I try to start the download of my games with gold a message comes with this: sorry this game is not valid in your region But I'm...
  3. Purchased movies downloaded from MS Store onto USB won't play on XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased movies downloaded from MS Store onto USB won't play on XBox One X: Hi I have spent thousands of $$ on movies and TV shows purchased from the Microsoft Store and have downloaded them all onto an external Seagate USB hard drive from my PC. My issue is that only...
  4. Download Game Room

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Game Room: I lost my game room connection, and have tried to restore it, on my start up page. ***Moved from: Windows/Other/Unknown/Gaming*** ***Original Title: can you download game room for me. I somehow...
  5. Games downloaded off of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded off of Xbox live: The last 3 months, i have downloaded the free games and when it is done, an error message says game cannot start, please download again. What is going on. bfefbb71-1f5b-4035-979b-d022c0a364bb
  6. Digital Download problems...xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download problems...xbox 1 s: Hello, This problem has been terrible and prevented me from playing games for over 60 days now. I had 3 games digitally downloaded and my device was working great. I was downloading a wildlands...
  7. Assassins Creed Download Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Download Error: Every time I try to download Assassins Creed, my download fails and shows like Damaged File, what do I have to do to get this problem fixed ? I'm trying to download on my Xbox 360...
  8. How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one: I got minecraft xbox 360 and I have no idea how to get it on xbox one, or if its even possible 156eb9cb-48b1-41a5-8145-e18e002915bd
  9. NFL on Xbox One - Starting/Downloading Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL on Xbox One - Starting/Downloading Problem: Hey guys! I downloaded the NFL App on my Xbox One a few month ago. I got my Season Pass running to see the Super Bowl this night on my Xbox with the NFL App. No I started it and i got a Message...
  10. Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card.: This morning i bought Madden NFL 15 on the XBL Marketplace. When bought it, an error came up. I didnt read it as i was in hurry to download the game. It turned out that the game couldnt be...