Downloading Profile on Xbox 360

Discus and support Downloading Profile on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After putting in my email and password, it starts downloading the profile. It then stops and an error message comes up saying, "Sorry, there's a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StookyDoo TwenteyTwo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Downloading Profile on Xbox 360

After putting in my email and password, it starts downloading the profile. It then stops and an error message comes up saying, "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem.
    80151103" I've looked up the error message and text and tried to do what was suggested (Clearing cache, turning console off, unplugging for three minutes, and trying again. Also I updated all my information and added a phone number. I have reset my password
    more than once.) I've tried this with two old accounts and a new one and none of them worked. I've only done all of what's listed above with one. The account is also set up on my Nintendo Switch to sign into Minecraft automatically, but other than that it
    shouldn't be on any other consoles.

:)

StookyDoo TwenteyTwo, Mar 27, 2020
  2. OmarLinares Win User
  3. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Sign in Help

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Xbox one account on xbox360 has no xbox live

Thema:

Downloading Profile on Xbox 360

1. Downloading Profile on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Downloading Profile 360

2. I can't download my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One console. (Xbox One 本体でXbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One console. (Xbox One 本体でXbox...: [EN] Status: When i try to launch a backward compatible game title (especially Xbox360) on my Xbox One console, I get an error that doesn't connect to XboxLIVE and I can't download my profile....
  3. Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one: Hi I'm trying to run some xbox 360 games in my new xbox one x. The games install fine but when launched I get a grey screen "Getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move....
  4. 360 profile download error 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 profile download error 80070570: Continually failing profile download on 360 S. Error says “problem with credentials”. The credentials are accurate. 43f156ab-6e4a-4999-8685-eedf20e21f1d
  5. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  6. Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile: I've been having an issue where whenever I attempt to play a 360 game on my Xbox One, I am unable to download any profile. This started after I reset my console to fix another issue. Until that...
  7. Unable to download xbox 360 profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download xbox 360 profile.: I am unable to get back my profile. Everytime I put in my email and password, it says "Hi " and about 10% of the bar fills before saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials you're...
  8. Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360: my xbox wont let me download xbox live profiles on my xbox 360 and i get a error message "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix...
  9. Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator: Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator I play my 360 games on xbox one. Recently I was unable to connect to the 360 emulator so I was told to delete my profiles then redownload them again....
  10. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73