Downloading Profile

Discus and support Downloading Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account on my computer about an hour ago it says it worked and im logged on on here but ii cant download it. Any suggestions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TurkeyDinner, Mar 3, 2015.

1. TurkeyDinner
    TurkeyDinner Guest

Downloading Profile

I created an xbox live account on my computer about an hour ago it says it worked and im logged on on here but ii cant download it. Any suggestions

:)

TurkeyDinner, Mar 3, 2015
  2. MasterYoshi
    MasterYoshi Guest
    Deleting downloaded profile?

I decided to dust off my 360 and I downloaded my profile awhile ago. But if I delete it and not my actual profile. All of my saves and data will still be there, right? Because from what I read. The only point of downloading your profile, is if you want to log in to a different console.

MasterYoshi, Mar 3, 2015
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Deleting downloaded profile?

Saves should be fine, proflie can be deleted and redownloaded.

cross44, Mar 3, 2015
  4. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest

Downloading Profile

Hi there Gnat!

Sorry to hear about your profile issues!

Just to clarify on your situation, are you getting any certain code or error when you try to download your profile? And if you are, you may need to verify your security information, i'll provide the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Go to password and security info, click edit security info.
    3. If it needs to be verified, you'll see verify under the
      phone number/e-mail
    4. Sign out of your Microsoft account and then sign in again.
    5. Try to sign in again.
    If that doesn't seem to get you on your profile again, there is more helpful troubleshooting on the

Profile Error page
    . Report back here with your status! Downloading Profile :)

TheStMichel, Mar 3, 2015
  5. Judge Win User

Downloading profile

You could transfer the save files for the Minecraft worlds onto a memory stick and transfer them over I believe(?).
  6. DaRk x MoNsT3Rz Win User

Downloading profile

I can get into my account on my computer and iPod. I have found this random person on their and I can't delete him/her. I tried to download it but still doesn't work. Thanks for trying to help

7. Wando Red Win User

profile downloads

If you have 2-step authentication set up then you need to use an App Pass Code to log in. You can get it at account.live.com in the security section.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Profile Download

Hi ArmyStrong! We have a really good guide for that error if you type it into our
    Error Code Lookup Tool. Please try that!
  9. Glade666 Win User

downloading profile

Thema:

Downloading Profile

1. Downloading Profile - Similar Threads - Downloading Profile

2. Downloading Profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Profile on Xbox 360: After putting in my email and password, it starts downloading the profile. It then stops and an error message comes up saying, "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to...
  3. getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games: i am planning to sell off my xbox one but im not sure how this would work first, would they (being the new owners) be able to access my games/dlcs that i have purchased assuming i have removed my...
  4. A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...: I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a temporary problem with the serivice. Please...
  5. Can't download my profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my profile?: [img] my profile starts to download then this pops up 9f3931a1-9ce4-4336-81ab-d8ca3e1b2c2b
  6. I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode: When i open my game it won't connect to xbox live, i tried to reconnect to my account but it wont let me in, then i deleted it and tried to redownload it but it won't let me, keep doing errors. I...
  7. I can't download my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One console. (Xbox One 本体でXbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One console. (Xbox One 本体でXbox...: [EN] Status: When i try to launch a backward compatible game title (especially Xbox360) on my Xbox One console, I get an error that doesn't connect to XboxLIVE and I can't download my profile....
  8. Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one: Hi I'm trying to run some xbox 360 games in my new xbox one x. The games install fine but when launched I get a grey screen "Getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move....
  9. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  10. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31