downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud

Discus and support downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son started "new game" on Raymond Legends on xbox one. He was only in the new game for less than a minute before he realized it wasn't the saved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StrawHat93792, Sep 21, 2019.

1. downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud

My son started "new game" on Raymond Legends on xbox one. He was only in the new game for less than a minute before he realized it wasn't the saved game. When I look at my xBox account it says that Raymond Legends is 15% complete...leading me to believe
    the saved game still exists in the cloud. How do I restore the saved game? thanks

:)

StrawHat93792, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. My name is Kelly and I'm a fellow Xbox gamer. You could check to see if there's an option to load a game from a different save spot from within the in game menu.

However, if he did overwrite the original save then he won't be able to recover it.
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

What happen when you clear local saved games

It just deletes from the console and if the game was automatically saved on the cloud, you can download it back from the cloud or it just syncs itself from the cloud.
  4. denis97g Win User

Data transfer and tips

The saves can only be transferred with the cloud. To view your saved data, select a game and choose manage game and you'll be able to see your saved data.Yes, starting a game is the only way to download game data from the cloud.
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Grrrr

If you are using a XBox One, all your game saves should be saved to the Cloud if you have been online.

Just re running the game should automatically re-download your last save game from the cloud.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

You cannot, it only gets from the cloud when you run the game again will sync with the cloud and downloads the save data.
Thema:

1. downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud - Similar Threads - downloading raymond legend

2. How do I recover my download that has been reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my download that has been reset?: Hello.. I have a small connection and I download Metro exodus and it has been reset... how can I put it back where it was before? 5b686f0f-00db-45c3-9479-f1c056459237
  3. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading the xbox console companion app onto my chromebook laptop. When I click install it says that I need to be logged into my microsoft account on my device, which I...
  5. Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!: Dear Sir/Madam at X-Box One support, I have a repeated problem that prevents me and my children from using x-box for days every time there is an update. My x-box settings is on automatic update....
  6. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  7. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  8. Xbox mobile downloads?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile downloads?: How do i choose which xbox to download to using the regular xbox mobile app? I know in the game pass app i can choose which xbox is default to download to but it only works for game pass games....
  9. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  10. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...