DOWNLOADING star wars battlefront II

Discus and support DOWNLOADING star wars battlefront II in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; did anyone have a issue with downloading star wars battlefront II? i downloaded in November when they had the sale and still couldnt downloaid it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lwherry, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Lwherry
    Lwherry Guest

did anyone have a issue with downloading star wars battlefront II? i downloaded in November when they had the sale and still couldnt downloaid it to play

:)

Lwherry, Jan 13, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

4. bowski477 Win User

I preorder Battlefront 2 But i don't have the code for beta

If you pre-ordered digitally you can just search for Battlefront II in the store and select the beta to download it.

You can find out more about the beta here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-ii/star-wars-battlefront-ii-open-beta/
  5. DominumStige Win User

I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Losing connection

Thema:

1. DOWNLOADING star wars battlefront II - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADING star wars

2. Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005: I am trying to download star wars battlefront 2 2005 but it wont let me. I have parental controls on so I have to request access. My parents have approved it and now they have gotten charged 3...
  3. Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox: I bought and downloaded starwars battlefront 2 for the original xbox and it keeps asking if I own this game or app I'm signed into xbox live I have proof of purchase I tried uninstalling and...
  4. Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada: I receive a message saying I have no payment options available and when I manage payment options, it only gives me address options for the US. Can this game be bought in Canada and downloaded to...
  5. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  6. Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?: Hello! Kinect Star Wars is listed in the store on our old 360, but there is no download button. The kids are stuck at home and loving Kinect games, and would love to try this! Is there something...
  7. Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II: My daughter has a Gold account (active and works on Xbox One). We have never figured out how to download any of the backwards compatible games with gold, except to just log back into the Xbox 360...
  8. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  9. Downloaded games with gold star wars republic commando but it's in japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games with gold star wars republic commando but it's in japanese: I recently bought a prepaid 3 month xbox live gold membership and just downloading my second games with gold game. The first was jedi academy which was in english and was fine. But when i...
  10. Original Star Wars battlefront 2 still fails to download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Star Wars battlefront 2 still fails to download to my Xbox 360: Well it's. Been 1 month now ... still ll fails to download after 80% i don't want to have to fork out $60 for a physical copy as the digital version is just $15 i can't believe how bad the...