Downloading Stuff

Discus and support Downloading Stuff in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im Trying to Download Forza Horzion 4 and When i press to Install on my d Drive It wouldent let me I clicked install when it was on the D Drive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Awesomepawes, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Awesomepawes
    Awesomepawes Guest

Downloading Stuff

Im Trying to Download Forza Horzion 4 and When i press to Install on my d Drive It wouldent let me

I clicked install when it was on the D Drive Selction and it dident work how do i fix this

:)

Awesomepawes, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

Downloading stuff

I would double check to make sure that you have enough free space to install whatever game you are trying to download, as well as check to see if any other updates or downloads are active.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Downloading stuff

Hello there!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! just to clarify, when you try to download and install a game or app does it show an error code or message? If not, what troubleshooting have you tried so far to try and resolve it? I would first suggest you

Power cycle
    your console and if that doesn't work then I would suggest you try to

Troubleshoot your Network
    with the support article provided as well as this other support article for

Games not installing

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Skepticality Win User

Downloading stuff

Hey, sometimes the xbox will download an update for the game or app before it actually downloads the game and wont show progress until its done.

otherwise you can clear local saved games by going to,

System > Settings > System > Storage

select clear local saved games and select yes to confirm, once the console restarts retry installing the game or app.

hope this helps.
  5. HassanB Win User

Thundercats stuff not downloading

Hm even downloading it on a free account seems to work fine, don't really know what the issue could be on your end. Have you tried to download it on the console?
  6. HassanB Win User

Thundercats stuff not downloading

Hello, this seems to be working fine for me, this may be dependent on being a Gold Member (not quite sure on that) but if you are already an XBOX Live Gold Member then please try to use another web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla's FireFox to try to
    get the items on the website. Please report back and see if that works out for you.
Thema:

Downloading Stuff

1. Downloading Stuff - Similar Threads - Downloading Stuff

2. Downloading stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading stuff: My xbox will start downloading a gem or app but stays at 0% 02452245-1b50-42f1-bc26-3bade643dc42
  3. I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one: I can't download the content from the legendary edition of halo reach c1b19dd8-8012-4658-8fb2-b0cf2e821a22
  4. Xbox shows I had successfully downloaded Builder's Pack and other stuff but I'm not able to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows I had successfully downloaded Builder's Pack and other stuff but I'm not able to ...: Hi, I had bought Xbox one Minecraft. I had successfully downloaded Builder's pack, and other stuffs. However, Xbox showed I had installed but I canoot see it in my games. The only thing I'm seeing...
  5. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX 360 - How to download Jill Valentine and other stuff???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX 360 - How to download Jill Valentine and other stuff???: I just purchased this game for XBOX 360, and when I connect to online mode it gives me all these things that can be downloaded, including new costumes and 2 new characters, Jill Valentine...
  6. Xbox won't download stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't download stuff: I recently tried to install a game on my. Box one, only to be greeted by the "something went wrong" message, followed by an error: 0x8000ffff. I looked the code up and found it was for failure to...
  7. Can't download Netflix or Blu Ray Player, but other stuff downloads fine...?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Netflix or Blu Ray Player, but other stuff downloads fine...?: As a little background, I got an Xbox One S for Christmas and it's my first ever non-PlayStation console so I'm a bit of a fish out of water here. On Christmas day, I set it up with a huge queue...
  8. My Xbox downloads stuff my husband download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox downloads stuff my husband download: Hi, my husband and I both have our own xBox one. Before my husband had one he used mine once to see if he would like it (with his own account). As soon as he had his own xbox we deleted his...
  9. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card: Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This...
  10. It wont download free stuff and it give a message saying "unable to this type of purchase"

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont download free stuff and it give a message saying "unable to this type of purchase": Please need help won't let me download free avatar clothing on the Xbox one store d507798c-b1da-429f-bcfd-df162410ac24