Downloading update issue

Discus and support Downloading update issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The downloading of the last update for halo:TMCC stopped at 3% i restarted my Xbox one many times but the downloading is still blocked what can i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shoshinken971, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Downloading update issue

The downloading of the last update for halo:TMCC stopped at 3%

i restarted my Xbox one many times but the downloading is still blocked

what can i do for it??

:)

Shoshinken971, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Issue downloading the update

[quote user="PutSky3385"]have used flash drive to update but update is giving error that some of the 360 setting needs update or are corrupted.[/quote]

Can you please try the following then:

Disconnect your console from your network. Go to the console's settings on the far right, then to the system tile in the upper left.

There go to storage and on your storage device, press Y. Choose to clear the System Cache.

Back on the storage selection, enter the following button code:

Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X

Now go to your PC, and insert the USB storage.

When you double click on the drive, do you see a ZIP File called "SystemUpdate_16203_USB.zip", or do you see a folder called "$Systemupdate"?

If you see SystemUpdate_16203_USB.zip, double click on that, and drag and drop the folder to your USB drive.

Then delete the SystemUpdate_16203_USB.zip from your USB drive.

The ONLY THING you should see is the "$Systemupdate" folder and nothing else. Only INSIDE that $Systemupdate folder should you see 146 files.

If you have properly prepared the USB drive, connect that to your console and turn the console on.

See if the update is now progressing normally.

Arminator, Apr 23, 2015
  3. JMcDowell36
    JMcDowell36 Guest
    Issue downloading the update

just to add i can have a wired or wireless connection. both don't work.

i have a verizon fios router and i don't even know if they do modems.

JMcDowell36, Apr 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Downloading update issue

Is there anything else downloading? Perhaps a pending update for the console?

Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything from the console and let it sit for 5 minutes?

onyxishere, Apr 23, 2015
  5. WPAK Win User

Download update issue

Hi there,

please see the following link, it will have all the steps specifically for this error code 8B05-0018: support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8b05-0018

If none of the steps work, then the only option is to have to console repaired (if still available) or replacing the console.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Issues with updating/downloading

Hey there Korandas!

Sorry to hear about the download issues! This issue was previously being investigated and has since been resolved. If you are continuing to experience download issues, please go ahead and create a new thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as
    well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. DENAz666 Win User

Are you guys a part of the preview program by chance? As we've been having some issues with the latest update it seems.

If you are, please make sure to post your problems in the Preview Support forums:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

@Wnt sum candy, if you are not in the preview program, please let us know and we'll do our best to give you some suggestion on figuring out the problem :)
  8. quickrun77 Win User

I'm having the same issue. Trying to download an update and it keeps stalling out . Message screen says "there was a problem with the update" and gives me the option to try again, check network connection or turn off Xbox. I've been troubleshooting for
    the past few hours using the guide on this site and have done everything except offline system update. I have a wired connection and have done multiple speeds tests averaging 25-30 Mbps download. Is my Day One Xbox One a brick?
  9. JaredZ11 Win User

I'm having the same issue! Downloads very slow then Stalls and says there was a problem with the update anyone know a fix?
Thema:

Downloading update issue

1. Downloading update issue - Similar Threads - Downloading update issue

2. Any updates yet Xbox on when the download stopping at 80% issue will be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any updates yet Xbox on when the download stopping at 80% issue will be fixed: To be specific Xbox Originals on the 360? I know this issue has happened a few times in the past, any news on when this latest case will be resolved? 3afa7aa1-a181-4e4b-8afe-feb977130bbc
  3. Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare: Stuck on 100% and wont budge 6826a7cf-c587-4756-a6dd-193a8c8cee98
  4. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  5. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  6. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  7. Xbox One X game and update download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X game and update download issues: Hello anybody that can help me. So I recently upgraded to the Xbox one X and it won’t let me install certain games. “Madden, Fortnite, Sims 4 and most recently the newest Metal Gear” I’ve talked...
  8. Download and install issues after a Xbox one Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download and install issues after a Xbox one Update: Hello After a Xbox one Update there apeared two new apps in the holding list witch caused many trouble on my Xbox one, Microsoft store and something with avatars. The app update don't get...
  9. Xbox One X game and update download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X game and update download issues: Hello anybody that can help me. So I recently upgraded to the Xbox one X and it won’t let me install certain games. “Madden, Fortnite, Sims 4 and most recently the newest Metal Gear” I’ve talked...
  10. Downloading issues after latest preview update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading issues after latest preview update.: hi there, I'm having some downloading issues after the reasent preview update. My console (xbox one x) seems to start downloading a game update or any update in general, for about a minute or two...