Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc

Discus and support Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Super Bundle (at this link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Renancsant99, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Renancsant99
    Renancsant99 Guest

I have bought the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Super Bundle (at this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dragon-ball-xenoverse-super-bundle/bt6c28bzm5jx/0001?activetab=pivotDownloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc :eek:verviewtab) with my microsoft account, the same that i use on my xbox 360 and pc.

But the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse still have the price to pay when i try to download him, like i didn't have.
    I`d like to know why, or what i have to do to download the game.
    The account and video-game are sync and i still can`t play.
    Anyone can help me?

:)

Renancsant99, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

That is the Xbox One version of the game. It will not work on the 360 if that is what you are asking.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/DBX/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024e4d0862

Is the 360 version, and 2 is not on Xbox 360.
  3. BowenB23 Win User

Is it possible the url is for a different country. I'm from Canada and I believe this has happened to me.
  4. SnozzelGrass Win User

BETA Black ops 4

Yeah it's working for some people, but not for others. Ive tried hard resetting, downloading through app, microsoft store, and microsoft store on pc. Still nothing works. I pre ordered for digital download
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

Because you only can buy a x360 game with a MS Card through an x360, on xbox one or in website store you will need to buy it with a credit card. Is this way how x360 market works.
  6. Infern0971 Win User

xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC)

If you go to your library settings on the microsoft store you can view your games, once on your games page you can sort the games that are compatible with PC. It might not be a compatible PC download.
    So basically 2 of my friends bought the game pass and downloaded sea of thieves :anniversary edition on pc witch comes with this game pass .On my end when search this game in the microsoft store app it doesn't find any result even with the filter on all
    devices whereas it works with the online store.
Thema:

1. Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc - Similar Threads - Downloading x360 games

2. Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S: I keep getting some bullcrap error 8015109A saying there's a problem with the credentials I'm using to try download my 360 account to play a backwards compatible game and I'm getting seriously...
  3. cod ghosts cannot be downloaded on x360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod ghosts cannot be downloaded on x360: the game is in my account game list on the web, but on x360 its not shown in my games list. so i cannot download it. how can i download it with this account on my x360?...
  4. Why do I need to download a X360 game on my XOne, when I already have the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to download a X360 game on my XOne, when I already have the disc?: I mean, I don't want to have to setup my Xbox 360 again to play some of these older games. Like the Original Xbox games work on my 360, but my 360 game discs won't work on my Xbox one, I have to...
  5. purchased individual tracks for rocksmith 2014 on x360 and 1 is refusing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased individual tracks for rocksmith 2014 on x360 and 1 is refusing to download: so as the title says...i purchased 4 individual songs for rocksmith 2014 on x360(europe if that needs saying) and one track is absolutely refusing to download.... to clarify i purchased them all...
  6. Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3): I have gold subscription till 2017, I was very interested with the backward compatibility for the free X360 games as announced 2 weeks ago. I didn't have X360, only the Xone is my first purchase...
  7. How to download Gears of War(x360) on Xbox One after buying UE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download Gears of War(x360) on Xbox One after buying UE?: So, I bought Gears of War UE when it came out, and I still am not seeing any way to download the original Gears of War (the xbox 360 version) to play on Xbox One. I'm a preview member, I have the...
  8. Region issue w.r.t Gears of War 3 Live Gold x360 Free Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region issue w.r.t Gears of War 3 Live Gold x360 Free Download: BRIEF INFO ABOUT My A/c---> Account Region: India (migrated from US to India 3 months ago) Physical Region: India Console: NTSC (purchased from US) Payment Info: Reflects Indian CC info on the...
  9. Region issue w.r.t Gears of War 3 Live Gold x360 Free Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region issue w.r.t Gears of War 3 Live Gold x360 Free Download: BRIEF INFO ABOUT My A/c---> Account Region: India (migrated from US to India 3 months ago) Physical Region: India Console: NTSC (purchased from US) Payment Info: Relects Indian CC info on the...
  10. Start Downloaded Games from the hard drive on X360 freeze the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Start Downloaded Games from the hard drive on X360 freeze the system: Hi, I have a problem that started a few days ago. I was already with xbox support for a few hours, but it resolved the issue for a short time, and now the problem is back. I have done many tests...