Downloading Xbox account

Discus and support Downloading Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently turned on my xbox, and realized I didn't automatically singing in to xbox live or my account , and when I go to sign in , my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cb2fresh, Dec 31, 2013.

1. cb2fresh
    cb2fresh Guest

Downloading Xbox account

So I recently turned on my xbox, and realized I didn't automatically singing in to xbox live or my account , and when I go to sign in , my account is gone, I tried downloading my account, but kept receiving an error code: 8007045D , I've looked up what
    to do , and cleared my cache but yet still nothing works and I can't sign into my account, I can sign into my friends but not mine . Any help ?

:)

cb2fresh, Dec 31, 2013
  2. downloading games from friends xbox on mine

I have my friends account on my xbox. he has one at home, so this wouldnt be his home xbox. can i still download and play the games he has digitally downloaded on my account and if so will this affect any progress in his game?

PROMOCODEALEX, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Anarchyz11
    Anarchyz11 Guest
    Xbox share? Hate to ask again.

You can download the game from your account, once his account has your xbox set to "home"

Anarchyz11, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Downloading Xbox account

Do you have a USB Flash Drive you can use?
    Format the USB
    , but make sure to remove anything else from it that you need to keep and store it on your computer. Remove your hard drive, then try downloading your profile again to the USB and try and sign in. If that works, then copy your profile to the
    hard drive and see if it still works. Let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. maxen Win User

The Warriors : SB

With the account that downloaded it, on the Xbox 360 go to Settings/Account/Download History and find it in that list.

Then press A, choose Download Again and it should start downloading.
  6. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

You're welcome. :)

If I find anything, I'll post it here, so subscribe to this post via email, and when I post here, it will notify you by email.

Good luck with this.
  7. HEX TACTiCS Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

Thanks for trying... I have no idea why it does this
  8. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

I'm not sure what to do from here onwards.. I can only refer you to here.

forums.xbox.com/.../1522052.aspx

Complete those steps and see how it goes, if it fails, then call Phone Support.
  9. HEX TACTiCS Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

clearing my system cache did not work i havent tried step one. I would need it explained more clear. sorry for bugging you guys
Thema:

Downloading Xbox account

1. Downloading Xbox account - Similar Threads - Downloading account

2. my xbox wont download or create any accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont download or create any accounts: i use both consoles my xbox one and my 360 still, and i tried logging into my 360 with all the correct info and i get the error code 801540A9 i have no parent controls on i changed my password so...
  3. Game has downloaded to the wrong account - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game has downloaded to the wrong account - how do I fix this?: Hi, My son bought a game from the Microsoft Store this afternoon. As he has family settings restrictions, I received an email asking me to confirm that the purchase was allowed. I clicked allow....
  4. On Xbox One, I can't "download" my account in the 360 virtual console for a backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox One, I can't "download" my account in the 360 virtual console for a backwards...: it says i need to check my credentials. However, i've entered them correctly repeatedly. i've also changed the password, and then tried again, which still failed. i've tried clearing 360 storage,...
  5. Can't download my account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my account on Xbox 360: Hi, so my roommate got himself an Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox One. I gave him my account to download so he could download some of the games I had so he could have something to play. After that,...
  6. XBox live account profile not completely downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live account profile not completely downloaded: Hi there. When I try to log in to my XBox live account from my xbox 360, it says your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live. But when I try to download...
  7. I have to download an app of I want to check my account from my phone?!?

in XboX Insiders
    I have to download an app of I want to check my account from my phone?!?: Went to check my account today and when I signed in it said "The new Xbox app is replacing this experience. Download it today." I don't want to install an app on my phone for something that I...
  8. My xbox account won't let me download my fully purchased gtav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox account won't let me download my fully purchased gtav: I purchased the full game download of gtaV for my xbox 360. I now own an xbox 1 and most of my games aren't in my list. How do i go about getting those games downloaded to my xbox 1 no?...
  9. Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded: So I want to remove an account from my xbox and want to keep the games it has downloaded - is this possible? I don’t want to attempt to remove it and then all my games go with it. I thought id ask...
  10. Redeemed digital download code to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed digital download code to wrong account: Hi can anyone help. I have redeemed a digital code but was logged into my account rather than my sons . This has happened before which Microsoft managed to rectify but this time I am struggling...