Downloading Xbox account

Discus and support Downloading Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently turned on my xbox, and realized I didn't automatically singing in to xbox live or my account , and when I go to sign in , my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cb2fresh, Dec 31, 2013.

1. cb2fresh
    cb2fresh Guest

Downloading Xbox account

So I recently turned on my xbox, and realized I didn't automatically singing in to xbox live or my account , and when I go to sign in , my account is gone, I tried downloading my account, but kept receiving an error code: 8007045D , I've looked up what
    to do , and cleared my cache but yet still nothing works and I can't sign into my account, I can sign into my friends but not mine . Any help ?

:)

cb2fresh, Dec 31, 2013
  2. downloading games from friends xbox on mine

I have my friends account on my xbox. he has one at home, so this wouldnt be his home xbox. can i still download and play the games he has digitally downloaded on my account and if so will this affect any progress in his game?

PROMOCODEALEX, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Anarchyz11
    Anarchyz11 Guest
    Xbox share? Hate to ask again.

You can download the game from your account, once his account has your xbox set to "home"

Anarchyz11, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Downloading Xbox account

Do you have a USB Flash Drive you can use?
    Format the USB
    , but make sure to remove anything else from it that you need to keep and store it on your computer. Remove your hard drive, then try downloading your profile again to the USB and try and sign in. If that works, then copy your profile to the
    hard drive and see if it still works. Let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. maxen Win User

The Warriors : SB

With the account that downloaded it, on the Xbox 360 go to Settings/Account/Download History and find it in that list.

Then press A, choose Download Again and it should start downloading.
  6. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

You're welcome. :)

If I find anything, I'll post it here, so subscribe to this post via email, and when I post here, it will notify you by email.

Good luck with this.
  7. HEX TACTiCS Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

Thanks for trying... I have no idea why it does this
  8. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

I'm not sure what to do from here onwards.. I can only refer you to here.

forums.xbox.com/.../1522052.aspx

Complete those steps and see how it goes, if it fails, then call Phone Support.
  9. HEX TACTiCS Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

clearing my system cache did not work i havent tried step one. I would need it explained more clear. sorry for bugging you guys
Thema:

Downloading Xbox account

1. Downloading Xbox account - Similar Threads - Downloading account

2. Cant download Xbox account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download Xbox account on Xbox 360: This is really starting to irritate me and it is NOT a problem on my end. I am attempting to download my account (with all my games that I have PAID for) on my xbox 360, it freezes at “Downloading...
  3. Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game: Hey there so i brought Black ops 1 and went to sign in but it said getting your 360 info and then does that for a minute or two then goes black and loads the game but dosent download my profile...
  4. Can't download Microsoft Account profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Microsoft Account profile on Xbox 360: I got a used Xbox 360 and I'm trying to download my profile but it stops me with the error: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...
  5. How to download flight simulator in a non-microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download flight simulator in a non-microsoft account: 218/5000 I bought the flight simulator 2020 at xbob with a non-microsoft email account. Now he does not let you register a device to download the game or add a microsoft account as an alias. How...
  6. Downloading a previous Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a previous Xbox 360 account: Hello i have recently wanted to play my xbox 360 recently so i was going to login into my old account that i originally created on my xbox 360 and now use for my xbox one but it says i need to...
  7. Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A: My gamertag is A10 and i have a problem every time I load up a backwards compatible game on my account ill get the "disconnected from Xbox live" notification ill try to download my account it'll...
  8. Im trying to download my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to download my xbox live account: Im trying to xbox 360 e but it keeps telling me there's a problem with my credentials And gives me the code: 801540A9 HELP any1 plss a1fd7784-118e-4bbf-8d73-34b4e25e13f1
  9. Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360: Hey everyone! I'm having issues with a family account and, I'm afraid, it is rather complicated to describe: I've set up a Microsoft account for my 12 year old son. That account shows up in my...
  10. Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1: Ive been trying to play some backwards compatible games on my xbox one from games downloaded from the xbox store but i cannot download any account onto my xbox. It will download about an inch and...