Downloads at 0b/s

Discus and support Downloads at 0b/s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever i try and download something off game pass the download will throttle down to 0b/s randomly making a 25minute download take all week. Edit: I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyeMcPie, Nov 8, 2019.

1. KyeMcPie
    KyeMcPie Guest

Downloads at 0b/s

Whenever i try and download something off game pass the download will throttle down to 0b/s randomly making a 25minute download take all week.

Edit: I solved it by using a vpn. apparently Microsoft just hates Australians

Downloads at 0b/s [​IMG]

:)

KyeMcPie, Nov 8, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

I would restart both your console and router
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

Are you connected wired or wireless? If wireless, try using a wifi scanner to see if the wifi channel is congested or getting swamped. If that happens to be the case, try changing the WiFi channel on the router or going wired.
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

has everything to do with what kind of internet you pay for. id test your mbs and connect your console with a internet cable.
  5. KyeMcPie Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

It's just the xbox app, i can download things on steam and browse the internet as much as i'd like.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

When an Xbox download "freezes", are you able to do anything else online? Im assuming you can and the issue is solely with the connection to the MS servers?
Thema:

Downloads at 0b/s

1. Downloads at 0b/s - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. I can't download Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Modern Warfare: Everytime I try to download MW is always says "Installation stopped". Can anyone help? 176432e8-eb64-486e-9e87-9f0f215febc7
  3. Game download using liscense # from disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download using liscense # from disk?: So I just fond out my disk drive on my console is broken and I will beed to get it repaired. I purchased a new game (disk) and opened it. Is it possible to download the game using the product...
  4. If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...: I'm playing The Master Chief collection on Game Pass at the moment and I absolutely love it. I enjoy it to the point where I want to own it physically. I was just wondering if I went out and...
  5. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  6. Download Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download Speed: Download Speed I have 1gb download speed and I usually get around 550mbps on xbox without being cat5e (ethernet). But for some odd reason I have recently been dc from partys and games. And my xbox...
  7. MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE: I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This content is currently not available", yet...
  8. my xbox one won't download my brand new disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one won't download my brand new disc: i got a disc for my birthday and it is not downloading. I put it in my xbox and then it just stays in there and doesn't go in to my queue. someone please tell me how to fix it!...
  9. Can't download profile on any gfwl game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download profile on any gfwl game: I'm using a new pc and whenever I try to download my xbox profile on any gfwl game, I sign in and enter my product key, then it says downloading profile with a blue bar that doesnt move an inch...
  10. Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox: I bought and downloaded starwars battlefront 2 for the original xbox and it keeps asking if I own this game or app I'm signed into xbox live I have proof of purchase I tried uninstalling and...