Downloads at 0b/s

Discus and support Downloads at 0b/s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever i try and download something off game pass the download will throttle down to 0b/s randomly making a 25minute download take all week. Edit: I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyeMcPie, Nov 8, 2019.

1. KyeMcPie
    KyeMcPie Guest

Downloads at 0b/s

Whenever i try and download something off game pass the download will throttle down to 0b/s randomly making a 25minute download take all week.

Edit: I solved it by using a vpn. apparently Microsoft just hates Australians

Downloads at 0b/s [​IMG]

:)

KyeMcPie, Nov 8, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

I would restart both your console and router
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

Are you connected wired or wireless? If wireless, try using a wifi scanner to see if the wifi channel is congested or getting swamped. If that happens to be the case, try changing the WiFi channel on the router or going wired.
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

has everything to do with what kind of internet you pay for. id test your mbs and connect your console with a internet cable.
  5. KyeMcPie Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

It's just the xbox app, i can download things on steam and browse the internet as much as i'd like.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

When an Xbox download "freezes", are you able to do anything else online? Im assuming you can and the issue is solely with the connection to the MS servers?
Thema:

Downloads at 0b/s

1. Downloads at 0b/s - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366
  3. Downloaded game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game crashing: Hi guys, I downloaded Lara Croft Definitive Edition last week, 54% the way through & now it just crashes & doesn't load. I get as far as being able to click 'continue' and that's it. What should...
  4. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC: Hello, I've been a user of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for quite a while. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds on PC since Ultimate allows you to play games from the Console and PC Game Passes, but...
  6. no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...: Desde hace dos días he tenido problemas cuando se trata de descargar cualquier vídeojuego en el servicio de game pass en pc, cuando trato de descargar cualquier vídeojuego, comienza con el cartel...
  7. 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...: 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12 [Translation-Sergeant's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download Times 0x80073D12] 81b00684-102c-49d9-93cc-bd4dac0a1a39
  8. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...
  9. console duplicating download

in XBoX on Consoles
    console duplicating download: Hello guys, I bought an Xbox 360 from my cousin, but I have a problem of doubling the download over 1 year, is the following when I put the game to download on Pendrive, it starts to download and...
  10. Download Gamer Picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Gamer Picture: My gamer picture is the air dancer. I would like to use that picture somewhere else but I dont know where to find it so that I can download it. Anyone know? fa3c02f7-e0af-4847-ba4e-9c70c85d9b81