Downloads slow?

Discus and support Downloads slow? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, So im a telecommunications technician, i have mint internet (from my home to my node, then to the head end. Just did a sweep earlier today)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I im Moist AF I, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Downloads slow?

Hey,

So im a telecommunications technician, i have mint internet (from my home to my node, then to the head end. Just did a sweep earlier today)

Anyway, wondering why some games only download around 7 megs, then some will download around 165 megs.

I have 300 meg inet down on a good day with low saturation in my area. Xbox is hard wired in as well.

Womdering is there a bottle neck on microsofts end?

:)

I im Moist AF I, Feb 12, 2020
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.
  3. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Download Delete Download

yes as long as you are signed into the account that bought it you can re download as many times as you want for free.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  6. PeterMuc Win User

downloading

Did you try to reset your XBox?
Thema:

Downloads slow?

1. Downloads slow? - Similar Threads - Downloads slow

2. Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb: Since about 10 Feb I have noticed slow network on my Xbox. Call of Duty keeps giving me bad connection icons a lot and Freezes. Also the last 56GB update last week started well at about 73Mbps...
  3. Download games is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games is very slow: I have 600 symmetric megabytes and late yesterday to download the dead red redemption 2 patch 1 whole day, I think the Xbox or game servers or the latest update is causing problems. All my other...
  4. Xbox download speed is incredibly slow and fluctuating like crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download speed is incredibly slow and fluctuating like crazy: ive ran multiple speed tests on different websites and even did the speed test in the network settings on the xbox and all of them said my download speed was well over 100 mb/s but my current...
  5. Slow download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds: I recently had two updates for a game on my xbox (16gb & 18gb). I used verizon jetpack (wirelessly) to download the updates. The first update finished in a couple hours, but the second update...
  6. Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed: Hi, I was downloading an update for a game add on and I noticed the download speed was very slow relative to my internet speed. I have 200 mbps download and I am using a wired connection. I tried...
  7. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  8. Slow download and streaming on Xbox 360 over wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download and streaming on Xbox 360 over wireless: Hi, I have been struggling with this for some years now but since I got twins 6 years back, my past 3 years raising them was kind of far away from the console but every time i turned it on for...
  9. Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection: I am on wired and my download speeds are fluctuating between 500kb/s to 8MB/s but upon testing the internet connection on xbox one it always show 50/51MB/s which is what my internet package is ,...
  10. Help with Slow Download Speeds and Streaming and on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Slow Download Speeds and Streaming and on Xbox One X: Hey, I have a 100/40 Mb/s plan but never reach on anything, but my One X connected via cat 6 directly to modem almost never go above 10Mb/s and usually stays around 1 mb/s when downloading...