Downloads

Discus and support Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to gold membership and have downloaded a couple of games. When I go to play them they are not in my 'games' folder. I thought that with gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ndb500978, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ndb500978
    ndb500978 Guest

Downloads

I am new to gold membership and have downloaded a couple of games. When I go to play them they are not in my 'games' folder. I thought that with gold came access to the cloud and that games would just show up on my menu. When I go to previous downloads
    I get the option to download again but then it just says the device is full and I can't see an option to save to the cloud. I might be being dense.. Do I need another storage device as well as having gold membership?

:)

ndb500978, Jan 25, 2014
  2. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    Change the download order on the Xbox One

Hi Faction, you can't reorder but you can pause a games download so you can move the game you want to be download first to the top. Simply go to my games and apps, from their you want to go over the game currently being download and hit the menu button on your xbox one controller. From their you can hit pause download to stop that game from being downloaded. Then the Xbox One will move on to its next downloadable game.

3. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Downloadable games?

I did check a couple of times and I noticed that there isn't any difference on the price whether it's a downloaded game or the physical disc. Sorry pal. no luck on the prices. You can try checking on it from time to time. Possibly after the holiday season things will get cheaper.

knives0302, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Downloads

On the 360 the cloud is only 512mb and is only used for game saves, not games or game content. So if you don't have a hard drive or flash drive plugged in as well, you will need one for storage space for downloaded games.

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.
  6. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Download Delete Download

yes as long as you are signed into the account that bought it you can re download as many times as you want for free.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  9. PeterMuc Win User

downloading

Did you try to reset your XBox?
Thema:

Downloads

1. Downloads - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. How do I download the newer version of Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the newer version of Minecraft?: I downloaded minecraft xbox one edition and when i played the game it told me their was a newer version of it, so when i went to download the newer version it said it was 19.99...
  3. State of decay 2 download error

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 download error: Hello, when I tried to download state of decay 2 error 0x80004005 came out to me and I could not download it, I tried to uninstall xbox (beta) and it did not give me much help...
  4. Game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't download: Oddworld Munchs Oddyssee won't even start to download on my Xbox 360. I have a brand new hard drive in it, with nothing on it, so I should have enough download space. I even tried purchasing a...
  5. Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue): I had Downloaded Dead by Daylight on the xbox beta app previously and played a game then uninstalled so I had room to install other games and now that I'm trying to reinstall it, when I try it...
  6. Gears 5 wont download

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 wont download: Hello, I have recently signed up using on Xbox PC and bought the game pass. The app had some issues in the beginning but now they are fixed. Today when I was playing gears 5 an update dropped and...
  7. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  8. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  9. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  10. Sea of thieves download error

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves download error: [IMG] submitted by /u/Klaimzlgd [link] [comments]