downloding failing

Discus and support downloding failing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! i Have a problem with the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So when the new season 3 came out i hade some new updates i hade to do. So i did and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnzitoBandito, May 3, 2021.

1. downloding failing

Hey! i Have a problem with the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So when the new season 3 came out i hade some new updates i hade to do. So i did and there were no problems. But sudenly when i tryd to play some of the maps in normal multiplayer it didint work. So i chekt me updates and i saw that one was missing, that was the: High Resolution texture pack 2. so i tryd to install it again, but nothing happend. My xbox seed i already had it. So i chekt on the games "Manege game and add-ons" and it wasnt there. I Have tryd to off in install it 2 times and nothing has happend. its the same problem. I dont know if its something witch my xbox or something with game. I have had the game sinse it came out in late 2019, and never had this problem so why now? would be really great if you guys could help me out with this. Thanks!!

:)

EnzitoBandito, May 3, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

downloding failing

Hello EnzitoBandito, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. martinolsen2 Win User

0x97e10804 whats going on guys

My xbox had the same problem, but i had a game downloding at the same time. When the game was finished downloding everything worked again
  4. GOD OF CHAOS 24 Win User

Destiny Beta

It wont let me downlode the beta
  5. Destroyer69456 Win User

Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't download onto a 360 console

i got it to work try downloding it now
  6. IMAGINE 29 Win User

Exclusive Content

how can i downlod maps of rainbowsixvegas ?
Thema:

downloding failing

1. downloding failing - Similar Threads - downloding failing

2. Game will not Downlod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not Downlod: When I go to download NBA2k21 and a couple other games which I have bought before, (it is in my owned games), the games to my queue and say installation stopped, and when i try resuming it it...
  3. taking up more space while downloding

in XBoX on Windows
    taking up more space while downloding: hello! today I decided to download Forza Horizon 4 for my pc. I cleared up 90GB of storage space for the game, so I shouldn't have problems with storage space, but I do. so when I pressed...
  4. Apps crash at 0% on downlod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps crash at 0% on downlod: Hi, I can't access any of my apps on Xbox One S. Have done a full hard reset as got black screen the other night. Now all apps and games on reinstall crash at 0% with error code 0x80072F8F. Have...
  5. Xbox live 360 region games not downloding

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live 360 region games not downloding: Hello. Im an xbox live gold member for more than 10 years now, maybe even 15. I just finished a chat with ur representatives and was very insulted by them, and they closed the chat window on me,...
  6. I need help in getting my free 360 Just Cause 2 for downloding Just Cause 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help in getting my free 360 Just Cause 2 for downloding Just Cause 3: I need help in getting my free 360 Just Cause 2 for downloding Just Cause 3 29be1c83-34c1-4fb0-b2e6-cb90f5f5590b
  7. Xbox games/apps won’t update, install or downlod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games/apps won’t update, install or downlod: My Xbox games and apps won’t update, download or install. The start updating and do that for about 2-10 minutes, then it says installation stopped. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a...
  8. FIFA 18 takes hours for downloding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 18 takes hours for downloding: I have bought fifa 18 and it's been like 6 hours that I am actually downloading it and the game is still at 15%. I need help please a2fe44c5-e060-4a2d-8b23-26ae65171cbb
  9. file required to play gta5 online could not be downloded from rockstar service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    file required to play gta5 online could not be downloded from rockstar service: file required to play gta5 online could not be downloded from rockstar service Cant connect gta 5 online please fix this issue 99480238-6ed5-467a-a867-a6c0b0ec9e78
  10. Utimate edition with car pass, but the DCL´s car pack isn't installed, it's non downlodable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Utimate edition with car pass, but the DCL´s car pack isn't installed, it's non downlodable: Buy the ultimate edition with car pass, but the DCL´s car pack isn't installed, it's non downlodable without pay Eu fiz a compra na pré-venda do PACOTE COMPLETO de FORZA HORIZON 3 ULTIMATE no...