DQ Builders 2

Discus and support DQ Builders 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Being an absolutely massive fan of Dragon Quest as a franchise and sinking 100+ hours into the new Builders game, has there been any talk of SE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saeleth, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

DQ Builders 2

Being an absolutely massive fan of Dragon Quest as a franchise and sinking 100+ hours into the new Builders game, has there been any talk of SE bringing the franchise and this title specifically to XBox?

:)

Saeleth, Aug 29, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

DQ Builders 2

I have not heard any news about it. Would be nice though.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

DQ Builders 2

I don't think so. As far as I know, none of the Dragon Quest games or spin-offs have appeared on Xbox, Xbox 360, or Xbox One, so I wouldn't hold your breath. It would be cool, and I don't think there is any reason why it couldn't, as I don't
    think it was published or supported by Sony or Nintendo, but historically it doesn't look like it will. I would recommend checking out the Switch which has Dragon Quest Builders 2 and other games in that vein you might also enjoy.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

DQ Builders 2

Sadly there hasnt been any annoucement in that regard. I would love the franchise on xbox too.
  5. KaitoCam Win User

DQ Builders 2

I've only played XI and builders seems fun but I can just play minecraft.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

DQ Builders 2

Nothing has been announced about this. However, what you could do is approach SE and ask them if they have plans to bring it to Xbox
Thema:

DQ Builders 2

1. DQ Builders 2 - Similar Threads - Builders

2. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?: So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by building a stair, Build wooden wall type structures then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest... Is my method cheating??...
  3. xbox 360 minecraft purchase builders pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 minecraft purchase builders pack: I purchased xbox360 Minecraft builders pack( No I don't have trial version) and when I go to play,it says it is trial version when I paid for it--which shows up on my account. I requested a refund...
  4. !BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    !BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team: I'm looking to create a Minecraft build team for a world which I have begun. If you are above the age of 12, then you can join! Also, you must be a fairly decent builder so I will soon create a...
  5. Erroneous purchase of Live Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for the wrong platform: ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erroneous purchase of Live Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for the wrong platform: ...: Hi all, I need some help here. My son saved 60 euros and wanted to by this Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for his Windows 10 PC which has an Xbox app. After he choosing the game he...
  6. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!: Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again ........
  7. Save the 3D file created by the 3d Builder to the onedrive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save the 3D file created by the 3d Builder to the onedrive.: Hello, I can not save a file that I process on xbox one X in 3D Builder to OneDrive. There is no error, but I will not write the file. It works the opposite way. I have my 3D printer and I want...
  8. Xbox shows I had successfully downloaded Builder's Pack and other stuff but I'm not able to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows I had successfully downloaded Builder's Pack and other stuff but I'm not able to ...: Hi, I had bought Xbox one Minecraft. I had successfully downloaded Builder's pack, and other stuffs. However, Xbox showed I had installed but I canoot see it in my games. The only thing I'm seeing...
  9. Unable to Access Builder's Pack Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Builder's Pack Content: Hello, I recently purchased two DLCs through the Minecraft Store. One is the Builder's Bundle Pack which should contain the following: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Candy Texture Pack, Plastic...
  10. Minecraft Builder's Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Builder's Pack: I just purchased a new Xbox One S Minecraft Edition. I redeemed and loaded the Minecraft game by code. But when I redeemed the Builder's Pack the download errored out. The system showed a...