Dr. Who Episode not showing up

Discus and support Dr. Who Episode not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the season pass and the newest episode that aired on 1/19 isn't available yet. Normally it's on the very next day.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zachharlow, Jan 23, 2020.

1. zachharlow
    zachharlow Guest

I bought the season pass and the newest episode that aired on 1/19 isn't available yet. Normally it's on the very next day.

:)

zachharlow, Jan 23, 2020
  2. HappyFawn919064 Win User

Sorry for your inconvenience. I'd wait until later today. It may have been slightly delayed, due to yesterday being MLK day.
  3. neilhorgan Win User

what will the beeb bring to Iplayer

Some classic DR WHO episodes hopefully
  4. hobblejp Win User

what will the beeb bring to Iplayer

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

Some classic DR WHO episodes hopefully

[/quote]

Actual classic or modern ones from earlier series ?
  5. Arkham99 Win User

The Ending

In a twist of irony, when Mr. Freeze appears in the 'Batman Beyond' series ("Meltdown" is the name of the episode I believe), Bruce Wayne shows absolutely no respect for him at all, in fact, it is Terry McGinnis who believes in Dr. Victor Fries and urges
    Mr. Wayne to change his tone, an absolute must see for any Batfan...:)
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Why do i need to pay more?

what's the bbc player for? tv shows? like dr who, i hope?
Thema:

1. Dr. Who Episode not showing up - Similar Threads - Episode showing

2. Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free: Edit: Issue solved. Feel free to lock. Happily, the Minecraft Story Mode 360 episodes were just relisted so that season pass / disc owners can download them. Specifically, Season One, Episodes...
  3. New TV show episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New TV show episodes: I would like to know how long it takes for new episodes to be added to the Films & TV app. I bought the season 9 pass of The Walking Dead. In the past, when the new episode aired on TV, it was...
  4. Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360): The Movies & TV app works great on my XBox One and Windows 10 PCs. However, I have many shows where I bought the complete series (all combined into a single season) and the Movies & TV app only...
  5. Series Pass not showing new episodes? You’re the Worst Season 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Pass not showing new episodes? You’re the Worst Season 5: I bought the Series Pass for the TV show, You’re the Worst. The second episode of season 5 came out a few days ago, but its still not showing up in my feed on Xbox. I checked iTunes and they...
  6. Pose Season Pass only showing 4 episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pose Season Pass only showing 4 episodes: Hey All, I bought the Season Pass for Pose. I can only see the first 4 episodes. Any ideas how I can access all the other episodes? Thanks! 31b4c5cb-64fb-42be-acbd-174846c85509
  7. Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?: Watched the last couple of seasons of Suits and its always up a day or two after the episode airs on TV. Now for some reason, we're two weeks behind. Its really unethical and illegal to take money...
  8. New Episode not Showing up in Microsoft Movies and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Episode not Showing up in Microsoft Movies and TV App: Hello all, I purchased the Season 2 Season pass for Fear the Walking Dead last year before the season started and all has gone well until this week. Note I'm using the Microsoft Movies and TV...
  9. The episodes of preacher are missing under the show link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The episodes of preacher are missing under the show link: Is this a known issue I purchased the season pass and episode 1 was there but now is not showing 5559180b-56af-421a-85fa-75adad8fd848
  10. Season Pass of Agents of Shield season 3 not showing newest episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass of Agents of Shield season 3 not showing newest episodes: Good evening. This has been a consistent problem with the Xbox Movies and TV app. I purchased a Season Pass (HD) for Agents of Shield and the new episodes are supposed to show the next day....