Dragon age (0x87e00064)

Discus and support Dragon age (0x87e00064) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey people, afew days ago i got the new Dragon age from game, i got home unwarped it and started the install, no sooner had i pressed A to install and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o0 N3M3SiS 0o, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Dragon age (0x87e00064)

hey people, afew days ago i got the new Dragon age from game, i got home unwarped it and started the install, no sooner had i pressed A to install and then BOOM! install stoped, ( your disc may be dirty, try cleaning it, 0x87e00064)

i checked the disc, not a scarch on it as it was brand new, so i tryed to do some digging on the internet but to no availe, i even retured the game and got a "new" "new copy of the same game, got home and the same thing all over agin Dragon age (0x87e00064) :(

the weird thing is that 2 weeks ago i install the MCC offline with no problems, it works fine.

atm i dont really have the interent as we have moved house and we are restriced to a usb with only a sertant ammount of uses left on it, so i havent connected my xbox one to the internet for a while. and are still waiting for someone to connect us up ti
    the interenet in about afew weeks "they say" .

any help or ideas at all?

thanks

:)

o0 N3M3SiS 0o, Dec 21, 2014
  2. Importing Save game from Dragon Age Origins to Dragon Age 2?

If you imported your Warden from Dragon Age: Origins into Dragon Age: Awakening, then import your Warden from Awakening. All the data/decisions from Dragon Age: Origins, which carried over into Dragon Age: Awakening will carry over into Dragon Age II.

Deaths Head 200, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone Dragon age (0x87e00064) :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins Dragon age (0x87e00064) :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Dragon age (0x87e00064) :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Dragon age (0x87e00064)

Sorry to hear you're having issues installing the disc. Can you try disconnecting the console from the internet for the duration of the install?

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Dragon age (0x87e00064)

Sorry to hear you're having issues installing the disc. Can you try disconnecting the console from the internet for the duration of the install?
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Importing Save game from Dragon Age Origins to Dragon Age 2?

If you imported your Warden from Dragon Age: Origins into Dragon Age: Awakening, then import your Warden from Awakening. All the data/decisions from Dragon Age: Origins, which carried over into Dragon Age: Awakening will carry over into Dragon Age II.
  8. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Dragon Age II worth playing?

After playing Dragon age so much then went to dragon age 2, :( I couldn't even finish dragon age 2! the story sucks and not a open world like dragon age, just play dragon age its a very good game but it does have that old rpg feel to it!
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 Game Played on Xbox One

Thema:

Dragon age (0x87e00064)

1. Dragon age (0x87e00064) - Similar Threads - Dragon age 0x87e00064

2. Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...: Hi, I've got Polish DVD versions of CoD Black Ops 1 and DA: Origins. After a few months of break in playing them, I wanted to run Black Ops 1 and received information like this: Unfortunately,...
  3. Owned game want me to pay for it: Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game want me to pay for it: Dragon Age Inquisition: I bought full price Dragon Age Inquisition about 2 or 3 years back. I paid full price but just today I went to reinstall it; because I recently got a new XBOX 1X and it is no longer in my games. I...
  4. Dragon Age: Inquisition NO ACHIEVEMENTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Inquisition NO ACHIEVEMENTS: So I started Inquisition on 02/02/2020. I played for 3 days, and got a few achievements. I then stopped playing for a while. Recently I came back to the game, starting a new save. On the...
  5. Dragon Age DLC won’t uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC won’t uninstall: So I bought dragon age origins ultimate edition (the one with two discs) and I installed all of the dlc and the game. When I get to the main menu however it says that I don’t have the Feastday...
  6. Dragon Age DLC items impossible to obtain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC items impossible to obtain: I am trying to obtain free DLC for Dragon Age: Origins. The DLC would normally sync to the Dragon Age Keep and let me download it through the game. The Dragon Age servers are currently down and...
  7. Dragon Age Origins won't load DLC on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins won't load DLC on Xbox One S: I have DA Origins and have played with backward compatibility before on my original Xbox One, now even though all of my dlc is installed the game won't load because the DA servers are down. I...
  8. Dragon Age Origins Add-on question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Add-on question: Add-on for Dragon Age Origins isn't showing up on my xbox one ready to install. The add-on:...
  9. Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.: Installed from disc 2. Games/installation disc SHOWS all DLC installed, but will not load my save game because it says the DLC is not installed. This despite XB One clearly showing ALL DLC...
  10. Dragon age 2 lost saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age 2 lost saves: Ok this problem happened before some months ago, that Dragonage 2 on xbox cannot launch. Becos of some hidden update, nothing wrong with my saves. I did the troubleshooting, then the expert from...