Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

Discus and support Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now. Following... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wonderbyrd25, Aug 26, 2019.

1. wonderbyrd25
    wonderbyrd25 Guest

Hey guys,

I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now.

Following various other internet advice, I restarted my console a few times to no avail, and then uninstalled the game in the hopes that reinstalling it would work.

Except now I can't even install the darn game, or any of its DLC. Pretty much every other game/app I have is running just fine, including my other Dragon Age titles, so I'm pretty stumped. Help?

:)

wonderbyrd25, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Won't

2. Can not launch Dragon Age 2 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not launch Dragon Age 2 since the latest update: Hey guys, Ever since the latest update on the 23rd at approximately 21:00 I have been unable to launch Dragon Age 2. Error message 'You need this update but we can't get that right now' Please...
  3. Error code 0x87E0000D on game install/launch (Dragon Age 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000D on game install/launch (Dragon Age 2): I previously owned Dragon Age 2 after a games with gold promo and was able to play it. On trying to boot today I got the above mentioned error code. I uninstalled thinking the file might be...
  4. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin: My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young... What is the age limit? Is there a way I can...
  5. dragon age origins blood dragon armour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins blood dragon armour: how do I get the armour I bought the game from xbox store and all dlc and I should have received a code I did not or is it found In a mission in agame 1e3a61cd-aed2-4dd6-b8df-fbcd43907809
  6. Dragon Age: Awakening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Awakening: So years back I purchased the game of the year edition of Dragon Age: Origins which had a second disc including all DLC and bonus content. Wanting to live in the past I tried to play this game...
  7. Latest Dragon Age patch won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Dragon Age patch won't download: Hi guys, Hope this is the right place to post this. I've been trying to download the latest Dragon Age Inquisition patch on xbox one for over two days now. Everytime it reaches 65% the download...
  8. downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch: I have the same problem...finally bought the game and it won't launch. Just goes back to home screen... and this isn't the only xbox one game , unity won't connect online nor will any game and the...
  9. downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch: downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch. I have already tried uninstalling and re downloading the game and that hasn't changed anything. Do I need to be able to connect to the EA...
  10. Dragon Age Inquisition installed but won't launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Inquisition installed but won't launch: It took forever for it to install on Xbox one, but when I launch it, I just get the splash image for a few seconds then I return to the menu like I had exited the game. I've never gotten it to...