Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

Discus and support Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now. Following... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wonderbyrd25, Aug 26, 2019.

1. wonderbyrd25
    wonderbyrd25 Guest

Hey guys,

I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now.

Following various other internet advice, I restarted my console a few times to no avail, and then uninstalled the game in the hopes that reinstalling it would work.

Except now I can't even install the darn game, or any of its DLC. Pretty much every other game/app I have is running just fine, including my other Dragon Age titles, so I'm pretty stumped. Help?

:)

wonderbyrd25, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Won't

2. Dragon Age DLC won’t uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC won’t uninstall: So I bought dragon age origins ultimate edition (the one with two discs) and I installed all of the dlc and the game. When I get to the main menu however it says that I don’t have the Feastday...
  3. Dragon Age DLC items impossible to obtain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC items impossible to obtain: I am trying to obtain free DLC for Dragon Age: Origins. The DLC would normally sync to the Dragon Age Keep and let me download it through the game. The Dragon Age servers are currently down and...
  4. Dragon Age Origins won't load DLC on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins won't load DLC on Xbox One S: I have DA Origins and have played with backward compatibility before on my original Xbox One, now even though all of my dlc is installed the game won't load because the DA servers are down. I...
  5. Dragon Age Origins Add-on question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Add-on question: Add-on for Dragon Age Origins isn't showing up on my xbox one ready to install. The add-on:...
  6. Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.: Installed from disc 2. Games/installation disc SHOWS all DLC installed, but will not load my save game because it says the DLC is not installed. This despite XB One clearly showing ALL DLC...
  7. Latest Dragon Age patch won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Dragon Age patch won't download: Hi guys, Hope this is the right place to post this. I've been trying to download the latest Dragon Age Inquisition patch on xbox one for over two days now. Everytime it reaches 65% the download...
  8. downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch: I have the same problem...finally bought the game and it won't launch. Just goes back to home screen... and this isn't the only xbox one game , unity won't connect online nor will any game and the...
  9. downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch: downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch. I have already tried uninstalling and re downloading the game and that hasn't changed anything. Do I need to be able to connect to the EA...
  10. Dragon Age Inquisition installed but won't launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Inquisition installed but won't launch: It took forever for it to install on Xbox one, but when I launch it, I just get the splash image for a few seconds then I return to the menu like I had exited the game. I've never gotten it to...