Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund

Discus and support Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how i go about receiving a refund for Dragon Age as it was pulled after i pre ordered it? Thanks a9f4158c-71d4-4702-bdc9-2ba89b175c84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xWTFx VANxx, Dec 25, 2014.

1. xWTFx VANxx
    xWTFx VANxx Guest

Anyone know how i go about receiving a refund for Dragon Age as it was pulled after i pre ordered it?

Thanks

:)

xWTFx VANxx, Dec 25, 2014
  2. s123id
    s123id Guest
    refund not initiated and the game was bannad

bought dragon age Inquisition from Xbox store now that game is banned in India and i m unable to play. and i didn't got any refund from Microsoft..

s123id, Dec 25, 2014
  3. The Makr
    The Makr Guest
    How do digital downloads work, if some developers offer preorder bonuses?

Anyone know if this question was ever resolved? I would love to get the preorder bonus items for Dragon Age Inquisition.

The Makr, Dec 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Any refund requests must go through phone support. Please try one of the numbers listed below for assistance.

Toll free: 000-800-440-1179

Toll free: 1 800-11 11 00 (press 7 for Xbox Support or Games for Windows Support)

Toll number: 080 40103000 (press 7 for Xbox Support or Games for Windows Support)

Toll free: 1 800-102 1100 (press 7 for Xbox Support or Games for Windows Support)

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Any refund requests must go through phone support. Please try one of the numbers listed below for assistance.

Toll free: 000-800-440-1179

Toll free: 1 800-11 11 00 (press 7 for Xbox Support or Games for Windows Support)

Toll number: 080 40103000 (press 7 for Xbox Support or Games for Windows Support)

Toll free: 1 800-102 1100 (press 7 for Xbox Support or Games for Windows Support)
  6. The Makr Win User

How do digital downloads work, if some developers offer preorder bonuses?

Anyone know if this question was ever resolved? I would love to get the preorder bonus items for Dragon Age Inquisition.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

dragon age inquisition

8. Lofty Who Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition

9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Download DLC issue

Thema:

1. Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Inquisition

2. Owned game want me to pay for it: Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game want me to pay for it: Dragon Age Inquisition: I bought full price Dragon Age Inquisition about 2 or 3 years back. I paid full price but just today I went to reinstall it; because I recently got a new XBOX 1X and it is no longer in my games. I...
  3. Dragon Age: Inquisition NO ACHIEVEMENTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Inquisition NO ACHIEVEMENTS: So I started Inquisition on 02/02/2020. I played for 3 days, and got a few achievements. I then stopped playing for a while. Recently I came back to the game, starting a new save. On the...
  4. Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition: ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов США, думаю, это баг, хотелось бы обратить на...
  5. Dragon Age Inquisition with Warden Alistair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition with Warden Alistair: I've been replaying Inquisition with Alistair as the Warden. It randomly hit me today: "Why can't we ask Alistair about his adventures and/or former companions?" He mentions he used to fight with...
  6. Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition: I bought the deluxe edition dlc but can’t claim my weapons and the content is properly downloaded. Help pls 4186c9a8-c9ce-44c0-8177-c5ff43e2ca02
  7. Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one [Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one [Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one]: baixei o dragon age inquisition pelo ea acess, comecei a jogar cheguei em uma parte do jogo que tem que fechar a brecha e matar um demonio, depois dai nao vai mais fica aparecendo que “a...
  8. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One: I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code" on its page, yet in the description it...
  9. Dragon age inquisition deluxe edition not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age inquisition deluxe edition not working: I’ve had this game for a long time and I own it. I was playing it a few days ago and all of a sudden it says I need to have ea access to play. I haven’t had ea access since 2015. I contacted ea...
  10. About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360: Good morning, That is my first post here. Guys yesterday i bought the game Dragon Age Inquisition for the 360, but i didn't know that this game needs a HD xbox 360 and now i can't play what...