Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

Discus and support Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThomasKoriakin, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here.

So I decided to start a new story in Dragon Age from the beginning and was almost done the campaign. This was Sunday, I took a break for a half hour or so and when I came back to the game I had a bunch of new items. Upon looking them up I found out they
    were from various exclusive DLC's. (Listed on the error message in the screen shots)

Though I had no idea why this happened I thought it was pretty cool. In hindsight I should have been more wary and kept a save from before this. I kept playing though, stopped around 1:30 AM or so and went to bed.

The next day when I tried to load my save file an error message pops up (screenshot below) saying I don't have the content for several items in this file. I check and sure enough the DLC is gone now. Panicking I check my earlier saves and realize all of
    them are after I got these items.

I looked up how I could get the content back and saw the Keep referenced. However that seems to require the Server which my Xbox hasn't been able to connect to since I started playing again. I contacted EA as I said but after several days of redirects
    and long periods on hold they tell me that Microsoft handles the Exclusive DLC or somesuch.

Is there anyway for me to get the content so I can access my save? I wouldn't mind paying if I have to, I just want to get back into this save. Thank you for any help you can give.

Dragon Age Origins:  Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next... [​IMG]

Dragon Age Origins:  Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next... [​IMG]

:)

ThomasKoriakin, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ThomasKoriakin Win User

Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next day now I can't access my save file

Awesome, what a waste. Well thanks for trying anyway.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next day now I can't access my save file

Everything that I find has referenced those dlc items go with the ultimate edition and they had a code to unlock them. I'm thinking that this was a glitch and unfortunately it has corrupted your game, you may have to start fresh which I know is something
    that you probably don't want to do.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I know this is not the solution you were looking for but I hope you have better success if you start over.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Just tried both and only the DLC I had before shows up still.
    Since trying both are you still getting the error when you launch the game?
  6. ThomasKoriakin Win User

No they aren't showing up there. I see my other DLC but not those.
Thema:

Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

1. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next... - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Origins

2. dragon age origins blood dragon armour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins blood dragon armour: how do I get the armour I bought the game from xbox store and all dlc and I should have received a code I did not or is it found In a mission in agame 1e3a61cd-aed2-4dd6-b8df-fbcd43907809
  3. Dragon Age Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins: Hello! Could anyone from Microsoft please tell if it is possible to bring Dragon Age Origins back to the Russian Microsoft Store? The game is available for purchase in different regions (USA,...
  4. Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue: Hi there! So, I've been in contact with EA Help for a few days now and their working on it, but I thought I would give a shout out here for help as well. I cannot get any of my Dragon Age Xbox...
  5. Dragon Age Origins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins?: Hello everyone! I have recently ran into a problem, i recently purchased and beaten dragon age origins on the xbox one (fantastic game by the way) and i want to import the decisions i made in...
  6. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...
  7. Dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age origins: Do you need a EA subscription to connect to the dragon age servers or not e0f61ec2-0660-495b-86f4-098a9c3ad586
  8. Is there a way to buy Dragon Age Origins in Russia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to buy Dragon Age Origins in Russia?: Unfortunately one cannot buy Dragon Age Origins in Russia. Changing region does not help. Please provide me with some information on how could I buy the game. b96289f1-c910-408c-8c88-b0d0017248e6
  9. Having trouble with Dragon Age: Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Dragon Age: Origins: Dragon Age: Origins will not play on my xbox one x. I have all the updates and dlc downloaded on my harddrive and it says the dlc needed to play this game in not detected and just keeps restarting...
  10. Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition: I’ve been trying to replay my Dragon age ultimate edition which I have in disk and I’ve downloaded all of the dlc for it from the second disk but the game will not recognize that it’s there and...