Dragon age origins won't launch

Discus and support Dragon age origins won't launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am using xbox game pass, i played dragon age origins for 5 hours with no problems, today when i tried to launch it nothing happened, it doesnt start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mary katiewatson, May 28, 2022.

1. Dragon age origins won't launch

i am using xbox game pass, i played dragon age origins for 5 hours with no problems, today when i tried to launch it nothing happened, it doesnt start at all, i deleted it and installed it again , same problem

:)

Mary katiewatson, May 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

But the question is if you can use the EA app or no, if you can't launch the EA app uninstall it as well as the game, then restart the Pc and install both again
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mary! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You get an error code when you try to launch the game? Have you changed the account that you used when you played first on the Microsoft store app?

Does the EA play app does the same or you haven't tried to launch the game from it?
  4. Mary katiewatson Win User

no error code, nothing happens at all

i did change the account and same problem

also note that it force us to use EA app in order to launch the game, i tried repairing the ea app but same problem

theres no option to repair the game in EA app nor in the xbox app..
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Importing Save game from Dragon Age Origins to Dragon Age 2?

If you imported your Warden from Dragon Age: Origins into Dragon Age: Awakening, then import your Warden from Awakening. All the data/decisions from Dragon Age: Origins, which carried over into Dragon Age: Awakening will carry over into Dragon Age II.
Thema:

1. Dragon age origins won't launch - Similar Threads - Dragon age origins

2. Dragon Age Origins in wrong language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins in wrong language: Hi, I bought Dragon Age: Origins a while ago but haven't played it until now. When I started the game, I noticed the game is in French. I live in Belgium, it's one of our official languages, but...
  3. Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?: Hey! I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins. The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in the digital version of the game. But...
  4. Dragon Age Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins: Hello. I am going to ask EA for help but I figured that I would ask here too: I have Game Pass Ultimate with EA Play, and I am attempting to download games to my new PC. I am able to download and...
  5. How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s: Hi,I have tried everything written in xbox assistant and on this site but i can't remove my saved games on Dragon Age Origins for XBox 360 but played on XBox one s. I want to begin a new game,but...
  6. I cannot play dragon age origins packs on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play dragon age origins packs on xbox one s: I cannot play dragon age origins packs on my xbox one s 94f81fc7-65a0-4d22-9667-57a6e74fdf28
  7. Dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age origins: Hey so I bought dragon age origins ultimate edition disc used it on my xbox one and now I’m trying to play the dlc on my xbox series S. Which we all know does not have a disc slot. So is there...
  8. Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Isnt Working On XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Isnt Working On XBox One: I bought the Ultimate edition when it first came out, I've played it many times on my 360 and it works great. However, now on my X Box one, the second disc doesn't read at all. When i plug it back...
  9. Dragon Age Origins- cloud game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins- cloud game saves: I need to know how to erase some game saves from Dragon Age Origins to start a new game. They are saved in the cloud, so how can I erase them? cc6e8399-c78d-46c3-866f-a8c1213b95e4
  10. Dragon Age: Origins, Ultimate Edition DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins, Ultimate Edition DLCs: So I recently decided that I wanted to play DA:O again for the nostalgia and the game booted up fine, however, when I tried to load up one of my old saves, it came up with the message: "unable to...