Dragon age servers unavailable

Discus and support Dragon age servers unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing Dragon Age Orgins on the Xbox one and i want to play my DLCs but the servers keep saying they're unavailable. Ive tried logging into the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkParker7, Mar 15, 2019.

1. MarkParker7
    MarkParker7 Guest

Im playing Dragon Age Orgins on the Xbox one and i want to play my DLCs but the servers keep saying they're unavailable. Ive tried logging into the 360 and have the same issue on that console. I've tried cold reset and changing my passwords, I've also
    completely unplugged the console and rebooted but that did nothing. Any help is appreciated.

:)

MarkParker7, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Mark,

You may want to reinstall your game, reinstallation can help with correcting any issues with the game software. To do so, check out this article:

Installing/ Reinstalling Games on Xbox One

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Mark thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

The Dragon Age server is unavailable

Seems like if I choose multiplayer the game will connect to the servers after getting past the main menu but in the main menu (upon starting the game up or when I press Y to log in) it will not connect and just gives the "unavailable" message. This is an
    odd issue but that further eliminates the possibility of this beikg down to my connection since I can elsewhere connect to those servers.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Have you tried rebooting your console? I just got done playing and had no problems connecting to EA's servers.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Yeah, cold reboot and still it does that.
Thema:

1. Dragon age servers unavailable - Similar Threads - Dragon age servers

2. Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue: Hi there! So, I've been in contact with EA Help for a few days now and their working on it, but I thought I would give a shout out here for help as well. I cannot get any of my Dragon Age Xbox...
  3. I cant install dragon age with my ea acces membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant install dragon age with my ea acces membership: Dragon age 2 just came to ea accces. But dragon age 2 is not available on xbox bacwards compability in Turkey. Is there anything i can do about this? 3452eeb9-7475-478c-a469-8f7ae6adc605
  4. Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition: I bought the deluxe edition dlc but can’t claim my weapons and the content is properly downloaded. Help pls 4186c9a8-c9ce-44c0-8177-c5ff43e2ca02
  5. Dragon Age 2 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 servers: I own a digital copy of DA2 and when attempting to play on X1 it says that I am not connected to xbox live. I am not sure how to resolve this, every other back-compat game works fine. Is there a...
  6. Dragon Age Servers Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Servers Down: This has been going on since July. EA has recently reported that issue lies on both ends (EA and Microsoft/Sony.) Also, that it requires cooperation between to companies to resolve it. Do we have...
  7. The Dragon Age server is unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Dragon Age server is unavailable: Has anyone else been able to connect to the servers these past 3 days? I only bought this game 3 days ago and that is the message I keep getting. It can't be my connection as all the other games...
  8. Dragon Age unable to connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age unable to connect to server: I haven't been able to log into the multiplayer on Dragon Age for over 24 hours now, EA says it's an xbox and sony problem as they got hacked but xbox services say everything is fine, what gives?...
  9. Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers: I'm logged into Xbox Live, I've checked my network connections, but the game still is unable to log into the Dragon Age Servers. The game tells me that I'm not logged into Xbox Live, but that...
  10. Dragon age servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age servers: Has anyone else had trouble today not getting onto dragon age servers while playing DAO or DA2. Says servers are temp down then tells me EA Servers are no longer available....