Dragon Age Servers

Discus and support Dragon Age Servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I went to go play Dragon Age and realized the servers are down is there any info on this I dont want to start a play through if i cant upload them??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IDKANYMORE1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. IDKANYMORE1
    IDKANYMORE1 Guest

Dragon Age Servers

So I went to go play Dragon Age and realized the servers are down is there any info on this I dont want to start a play through if i cant upload them??

:)

IDKANYMORE1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Dragon Age Servers

Contrary to what others assume, the Dragon Age servers are NOT shut down (yet. At least not for the console games).

If you go to https://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h, you will see that the FACEBOOK Dragon Age game servers have been shut down. But the Dragon Age servers for the console
    games have NOT been shut down (yet).

You will have to contact the
    Electronic Arts support
    for issues regarding the Dragon Age servers.
  3. IDKANYMORE1 Win User

Dragon Age Servers

Contrary to what others assume, the Dragon Age servers are NOT shut down (yet. At least not for the console games).

If you go to https://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h, you will see that the FACEBOOK Dragon Age game servers have been shut down. But the Dragon Age servers for the console
    games have NOT been shut down (yet).

You will have to contact the
    Electronic Arts support
    for issues regarding the Dragon Age servers.
    Ohhhh ok thank I think ill try that.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Dragon Age Servers

Hello, unfortunately for what I know the EA cancelled the Dragon Age servers to focus on the continuation of it so about that isn't any things with we can do about this, Dragon Age Servers Goes for a indertemined time
  5. BEASTmmb Win User

Should i even be surprised EA Battlefield 4

EA's Dragon Age servers were down last night. EA's servers are the worst.
  6. dR4inB4m4G3 Win User

Dragon age servers

I'm trying to long in to the servers for DA:I and it's just sitting at the connection screen. I'm pretty sure all the servers are down because of the new release.
Thema:

Dragon Age Servers

1. Dragon Age Servers - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Servers

2. Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.: Installed from disc 2. Games/installation disc SHOWS all DLC installed, but will not load my save game because it says the DLC is not installed. This despite XB One clearly showing ALL DLC...
  3. Dragon age servers unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age servers unavailable: Im playing Dragon Age Orgins on the Xbox one and i want to play my DLCs but the servers keep saying they're unavailable. Ive tried logging into the 360 and have the same issue on that console....
  4. Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue: Hi there! So, I've been in contact with EA Help for a few days now and their working on it, but I thought I would give a shout out here for help as well. I cannot get any of my Dragon Age Xbox...
  5. Dragon Age 2 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 servers: I own a digital copy of DA2 and when attempting to play on X1 it says that I am not connected to xbox live. I am not sure how to resolve this, every other back-compat game works fine. Is there a...
  6. Dragon Age Servers Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Servers Down: This has been going on since July. EA has recently reported that issue lies on both ends (EA and Microsoft/Sony.) Also, that it requires cooperation between to companies to resolve it. Do we have...
  7. The Dragon Age server is unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Dragon Age server is unavailable: Has anyone else been able to connect to the servers these past 3 days? I only bought this game 3 days ago and that is the message I keep getting. It can't be my connection as all the other games...
  8. Dragon Age unable to connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age unable to connect to server: I haven't been able to log into the multiplayer on Dragon Age for over 24 hours now, EA says it's an xbox and sony problem as they got hacked but xbox services say everything is fine, what gives?...
  9. Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers: I'm logged into Xbox Live, I've checked my network connections, but the game still is unable to log into the Dragon Age Servers. The game tells me that I'm not logged into Xbox Live, but that...
  10. Dragon age servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age servers: Has anyone else had trouble today not getting onto dragon age servers while playing DAO or DA2. Says servers are temp down then tells me EA Servers are no longer available....