Dragon Ball FighterZ

Discus and support Dragon Ball FighterZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; has anybody downloaded a character and the they not work offline? I downloaded a few new characters at a friends house but when i got home, they were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Total Package18, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Dragon Ball FighterZ

has anybody downloaded a character and the they not work offline? I downloaded a few new characters at a friends house but when i got home, they were not playable. I don’t have internet at my house. Are they online only?

:)

Total Package18, Aug 14, 2019
  2. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Let's Get Ready To RUMBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

Dragon Ball FighterZ the first fighting game I actually want to learn how to play.
  4. silent dragon45 Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

It is you just have to learn combos get the feel for the game and just have fun
  5. iHecToor CM Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Im planing in buy this game , i hope its so fun
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Hello Total Package18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Did you purchase

the season pass
    for Dragon Ball FighterZ or purchase the characters separately? If you did purchase the content, does the transaction appear on

your order history
    ? Are you game sharing with one of your friends, or is your account set up as the

home console profile
    on your Xbox One? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Dragon Ball FighterZ

1. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball FighterZ

2. Dragon Ball FighterZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ: Dbfz is a really good game and we should be able to make ring party matches with eachother and just have fun. Making a ring party match takes a while for people to join and if they have bad wifi...
  3. dragon ball fighterz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball fighterz: the game of dragon ball fighterz does not recognize the second control for 2 players, I have a white control (classic) and a patrol tech. the 2 controls take them as player 1...
  4. Dragon ball fighterz game launch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball fighterz game launch issue: I have dragon ball fighterz downloaded digitally on a terabyte drive. A few months ago it started having an issue where it would give the error message "for some reason this game took too long to...
  5. Dragon Ball Fighterz PASS 2 not complete!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Fighterz PASS 2 not complete!!: I've just bought the DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ PASS 2, and once installed, I've got only 2 new characters instead of 6!!!!!! Do you have news about that?? 42798403-f452-4e5f-9e6f-81cad045019a
  6. DLC for Dragon Ball FighterZ not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Dragon Ball FighterZ not working: Hi guys!! I have the digital game Dragon Ball FighterZ and I bought all DLC characters. The problem is that the game stops working when I have anyone of them installed. The game stops working...
  7. i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there: i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there 893fa642-9f2a-403c-b489-37640684ffa7
  8. I got a problem with a game (Dragon Ball Fighterz)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a problem with a game (Dragon Ball Fighterz): I have a problem with my game, everytime I start up the game it run smoothly until I get to choose between playing without connection or with connection, when I choose play without connection It...
  9. Dragon Ball FighterZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ: The review shows flaws in the fighting system, what do you guys think? ce113ccd-b5f9-42b8-81fc-b59d109d80d6
  10. Dragon ball fighterz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball fighterz: Want to try the dragon ball fighter z open beta but can't download it. c3697ea1-4c3b-4c93-904b-562aa26e59f6