Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Discus and support Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had Purchused 500 TP Medals and after trying to figure out how to get them I found this issue posted by DjEatsDinosaurs. About his save data not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuincyCrowder, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

I had Purchused 500 TP Medals and after trying to figure out how to get them I found this issue posted by DjEatsDinosaurs. About his save data not working and it forcing him to purchuse TP Medals or Start a New Game. And I was Curious Is it safe to even
    claim these TP Medals Im Scared of having the same Issue If you could let me know that would be really apreciated

:)

QuincyCrowder, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Hi Sonic Dash 148,

Just checked the store and this weeks sale and here in the UK there is a sale on the following:

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ( standard, Fighterz Edition & Ultimate Edition)

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 1 & 2 Bundle

Jump Force (Standard, Ultimate and Deluxe Editions)

Thought you may be interested as there are HUGE savings on them. The only one not on sale is Kakarot which only just released.

Not sure if this is regional but deffo worth checking out :)
  3. DominumStige Win User

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was not developed for X360, but only for next-gen.
  4. XxTr4c4sxX Win User

Xbox One pagamenti [Translation - Xbox One Payments]

Ultra pack 1 di Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, è da stamattina che provo qualsiasi cosa tramite la Xbox.

------

[Mod Translation - Ultra pack 1 of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, I've been trying anything on the Xbox since this morning.]
  5. futsukayoi desu Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

Got dragon ball xenoverse 1 & 2 for £9.87 my son was very happy
  6. InlandPuppy3140 Win User

pack gt dragon ball xenoverse

dlcs dragon ball xenoverse
Thema:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball Xenoverse

2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: TP Medals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: TP Medals: I had Purchused 500 TP Medals and after trying to figure out how to get them I found this issue posted by DjEatsDinosaurs. About his save data not working and it forcing him to purchuse TP Medals...
  3. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I keep receiving the error: your data does not match the data on the xenoverse sever. Do you want to overwrite the save data on the server and start the game yes or no, what happens if i press...
  4. Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2: I have the disc version of dragon ball xenoverse 2 and i bought the extra pass. Everything in the pack is installed but in game it does not work. Do i have to have xbox live gold? I have tried...
  5. will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?

in XBoX Accessibility
    will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?: ik alot of people want this i hope it becomes a thing ;P e21c6327-e687-4be2-9ee4-e45a299eba18
  6. Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows: How do i download dragon ball xenoverse onto my pc since i brought the digital version through microsoft stores i'd like to be able to play it on my laptop so can someone tell me what i need to do...
  7. Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse: Hello, my problem is that I bought the dragon ball xenoverse 1 game with the season pass that brings 3 dlc, let me install them and everything normal appears that they are already installed and I...
  8. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: So I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, then I refunded it, if I buy it back will I keep my progress? Please help. 50910d77-dc30-4909-85e0-d70ad2f86003
  9. Dragon Ball Xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Why is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Xbox 360? c60249a4-6774-4f74-9b0c-bfe8cc743859
  10. Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Do I have to rebuy this game? Order number [Mod Removed-Personal Information] DBX for 360 c631dbfc-c309-4a72-a5f9-d8ee1bc3159b