Dragon ball xenoverse team bug

Discus and support Dragon ball xenoverse team bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey people, so not sure if anyone around here still play this game but I have a problem, whenever I'm the team leader and I try to start any dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KiyoShine, Mar 15, 2019.

1. KiyoShine
    KiyoShine Guest

Hey people, so not sure if anyone around here still play this game but I have a problem, whenever I'm the team leader and I try to start any dlc missions, it says my team mates dont have the dlc, any of them, even though they actually have... this has
    been happening pretty much since I got this game, and there is nothing in the internet related to it which makes me think this only happens to me! Any solutions or am I stuck with a faulty game?

:)

KiyoShine, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi KiyoShine,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That is an interesting issue to say the least, but does this only happen when you are the team leader? Have you ever tried letting one of these friend's be the team leader?

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Let us know if this helps.
  3. InlandPuppy3140 Win User

pack gt dragon ball xenoverse

dlcs dragon ball xenoverse
  4. DerVaddi Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

in my opinion dragon ball xenoverse
  5. Super John 14 Win User

New Dragon Ball Z game

There is Dragon ball xenoverse the 2015 game
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xenoverse compatibility pack issue

The Dragon Ball Xenoverse Compatibility Pack is for online users only.

"This is a free compatibility pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse online users. It is required for online play."

This means that those with a Gold who wish to play with or against others online need this compatibility pack. As your account is Silver you cannot use it.
Thema:

1. Dragon ball xenoverse team bug - Similar Threads - Dragon ball xenoverse

2. DLC extra pack 4 - dragon ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC extra pack 4 - dragon ball Xenoverse 2: I buyed the extension Pack using the game Xenoverse 2 but it does not function. It seems to be installed but doesn't open. Someone has a possible solution about this problem? I saw that in a...
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Save Data Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Save Data Issue: Good day, I can't access my Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 save data, it's asking me if I want to ERASE it and start over I tried restarting my xbox, removed my account and re added it but the issue...
  4. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Save Data: I was playing Xenoverse 2 yesterday and when I went to get on it today (April 10) all my save data was gone. How do I get it back? 182d4824-6893-4539-b22a-b44fe2e42059
  5. Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLCs not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLCs not working: Hello, I bought the Xenoverse 1 and 2 pack. Separately i bought the Season Pass for the Xenoverse 1. I know that all DLCs items appear since the start of the game, but for me, they just doesn't...
  6. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Wont Launch Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Wont Launch Disc: So Im now on my second disc copy and my system wont launch. It makes sounds like its reading this disc but stutters and stops not loading. Every other game i own works its only this one game. I...
  7. dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra pack 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra pack 3: do the season pass or extra set pack work WITH the extra pack 3 or none above. 7aa82a4e-680a-426c-a59b-dd23bbce36a0
  8. I just got dragon ball xenoverse 2 while it was on sale and it crashes every time i try to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got dragon ball xenoverse 2 while it was on sale and it crashes every time i try to ...: I just got dragon ball xenoverse 2 while it was on sale and it crashes every time i try to boot it Please help 1775cb0f-e104-4bf7-9fcb-a7b50803a703
  9. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 season pass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 season pass issue: Season pass it doesn't not work when they are released with new characters you have buy separate characters and I don't like that please fix it. 5a08133c-43a2-4a38-aacc-d863d46b3b67
  10. Let us be able to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content for $4.99

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let us be able to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content for $4.99: It's not fair that DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 Pre-Order Bonus is available and can be purchased for $4.99 however Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content cannot be purchased what so ever....