Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods

Discus and support Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have clicked the link in the year one email to watch the DBZ movie, but then it says to pay $4 to rent the movie in SD and $5 to rent in HD. What am... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EtherealSaphire, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods

I have clicked the link in the year one email to watch the DBZ movie, but then it says to pay $4 to rent the movie in SD and $5 to rent in HD. What am I doing wrong?

:)

EtherealSaphire, Nov 25, 2014
  2. VirtualZaiko
    VirtualZaiko Guest
    Make Dragon Ball Backward Compatible!!!

Shocked that Xbox has forgotten to add DBZ to the list!

There is so much games such as:

▪ Dragon Ball : Raging Blast

▪ Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2

▪ Dragon Ball Z : Budokai HD Collection

▪ Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Z

▪ Dragon Ball Z :Ultimate Tenkaichi

Xbox...DO US ALL A FAVOR!!

VirtualZaiko, Nov 25, 2014
  3. Can you put dragon ball battle of z

can add dragon ball z battle of z on backwards compatibility

RoboticWinner30, Nov 25, 2014
  4. PastyDavid
    PastyDavid Guest

I'm in the same boat. I spent an hour with MS chat who just pointed me to the forums. Thanks MS. If only I could get my evening back. *Wishing I had bought a PS4* This customer service sucks.

PastyDavid, Nov 25, 2014
  5. PastyDavid Win User

I'm in the same boat. I spent an hour with MS chat who just pointed me to the forums. Thanks MS. If only I could get my evening back. *Wishing I had bought a PS4* This customer service sucks.
  6. RoboticWinner30 Win User

Can you put dragon ball battle of z

can add dragon ball z battle of z on backwards compatibility
  7. DatelessPizza2 Win User

Dragon Ball Z Sagas for 360

Lick dragon ball battle of the gods
  8. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  9. LFC Bywater Win User

This game is great.

Here you go guys, had a little search and found this :D

Leading video game publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. delivered a KAMEHAMEHA today with the announcement of Dragon Ball® Game Project AGE 2011 (working title) for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game
    and entertainment system from Microsoft. Prepare to dive into the world of Dragon Ball Z with Earth-shaking combat, a massive character selection, faithful manga-style graphics as well as exciting new features sure to please Dragon Ball fans around the world.

The upcoming Dragon Ball Game Project is currently in development by Spike Co. Ltd., who are honing their considerable talents to create a new landmark game for the Dragon Ball Z franchise. The game features upgraded environmental and character graphics,
    with designs drawn from the original manga series. Destructible battle fields, including massive craters and ki energy blasts cutting across the sky deliver a more dynamic experience and immediate sense of urgency to the exhilarating fights. An enhanced story
    mode drops players into the rich Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with beloved characters and powerful enemies. An accessible battle system allows gamers of all ages will be able to hold their own in fast-paced battles, while still retaining tactical depth for
    hardcore fans.

The new Dragon Ball Game Project will be playable at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con in July
Thema:

1. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball Battle

2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: So I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, then I refunded it, if I buy it back will I keep my progress? Please help. 50910d77-dc30-4909-85e0-d70ad2f86003
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ: has anybody downloaded a character and the they not work offline? I downloaded a few new characters at a friends house but when i got home, they were not playable. I don’t have internet at my...
  4. Dragon Ball FighterZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ: Dbfz is a really good game and we should be able to make ring party matches with eachother and just have fun. Making a ring party match takes a while for people to join and if they have bad wifi...
  5. Dragon Ball Xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Why is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Xbox 360? c60249a4-6774-4f74-9b0c-bfe8cc743859
  6. Can you put dragon ball battle of z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put dragon ball battle of z: everytime I go on uservoice they automatically say no. 4eb387dd-3b1a-48c6-8f69-5a73f63e4d24
  7. my acc can not play online dragon ball xenoverse 2 and play battle online or quest online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my acc can not play online dragon ball xenoverse 2 and play battle online or quest online: acc is my acc can not play online dragon ball xenoverse 2 and play battle or quest online? 50fd1ea5-85bd-4f8e-b473-13e687b3260a
  8. "Open Tray" - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Open Tray" - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - not working.: I ordered a game from JBHifi, just like that title says, it was Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. When I finally got the game I put it in my console and the 360 says "Reading..." then switches to...
  9. Dragon ball Z Battle of Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball Z Battle of Z: Hey guys, I just look at xbox live have two pitions "DBZ demo" and a "DBZ full game" I wanna buy this but always I try to enter in the full game, the link send me to a just another demo version,...
  10. Dragon ball Z Battle of Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball Z Battle of Z: How come every other game on release date you can purchase on the xbox dashboard, but this game still isnt avaliable!!!! I'm pissed b/c apparently this game is sold out at 9 different...