Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Discus and support Dragon Ball Z Kakarot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Somabody have played this game? I started 2 weeks ago and y love it, its a god RPG from Bandai :) 2c3aa76a-b3a8-4de6-9e5c-0a617e4acb1c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boris_SdK, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Boris_SdK
    Boris_SdK Guest

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Somabody have played this game?

I started 2 weeks ago and y love it, its a god RPG from Bandai Dragon Ball Z Kakarot :)

:)

Boris_SdK, Feb 25, 2020
  2. ToneyJxska Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

Para mi es mas raro, el juego que me esta haciendo esto es Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Finally completed the story for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot that last fight with Majin Buu was tough. Be sure to level up Goku before you attempt the battle.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

I truly think that DBZ: Kakarot is for all dragon ball z fans old and new. I like how much in depth the story goes and love the rpg style of the game.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

I started it yesterday. I'm liking it so far. I plan on putting more time into it this weekend.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Yeah the gameplay is very well done, the combat prevents you from just punching your foes over and over.
Thema:

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

1. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball Kakarot

2. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  3. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  4. Dragon ball z Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball z Kakarot: Hello its been driving me crazy not knowing if dragon ball z kakarot is fully 4k HDR on the xbox one x i can’t seem to update it to 4k in the files it says it X1XE:false it should be true right ?...
  5. Dragon Ball Fighterz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Fighterz: Hello I Just Bought Dragonball Fighterz almost a week ago and every time I go into a online match it kicks me out the match and I don't what to do to solve this issue Can I please have some advice...
  6. will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?

in XBoX Accessibility
    will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?: ik alot of people want this i hope it becomes a thing ;P e21c6327-e687-4be2-9ee4-e45a299eba18
  7. DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT for Xbox One. Buy or Avoid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT for Xbox One. Buy or Avoid?: Is anyone planning to get the dbz kakarot game? I plan to get it next month with a few anime figures, but the game doesn't look anything special compared the previous dbz games. ....
  8. Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows: How do i download dragon ball xenoverse onto my pc since i brought the digital version through microsoft stores i'd like to be able to play it on my laptop so can someone tell me what i need to do...
  9. Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse: Hello, my problem is that I bought the dragon ball xenoverse 1 game with the season pass that brings 3 dlc, let me install them and everything normal appears that they are already installed and I...
  10. Dragon ball z burs limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon ball z burs limit: Please bring dbz burst limit back. I just bought my favourite game back and now i cant even play it. c62ee854-2d77-4439-b245-c94d90cd8c18