Dragon Ball Z streaming and downloading ends 24/12/2014?

Discus and support Dragon Ball Z streaming and downloading ends 24/12/2014? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 5 season of Dragon Ball Z on the video marketplace over this past year spending over $100. Not having a big hard drive (only 13 gigs) I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MY5TERIO, Dec 23, 2014.

1. MY5TERIO
    MY5TERIO Guest

I bought 5 season of Dragon Ball Z on the video marketplace over this past year spending over $100. Not having a big hard drive (only 13 gigs) I would only download a few episodes at a time then delete them after I finished watching them then download the
    next couple. It always stated that the content was available to stream and download until 01/04/2015 so I put off buying a bigger hard drive and was thinking planing on getting one for christmas so I could download all the episodes. Well today there is a sale
    for the movie and seasons and I clicked on one of the seasons that I don't own to check out the price and now it says the streaming and downloading ends 24/12/2014 which is tomorrow ffs. Why have a sale if your gonna remove the ability to stream or download
    it 24 hours later? Better yet why change the cut off date to do so without giving 30 days notice? Now I'm up *** creek without a paddle. Gee thanks. No plans to buy anything from the video marketplace again after this. Good bye DBZ. I will miss watching you.

:)

MY5TERIO, Dec 23, 2014
  2. VirtualZaiko
    VirtualZaiko Guest
    Make Dragon Ball Backward Compatible!!!

Shocked that Xbox has forgotten to add DBZ to the list!

There is so much games such as:

▪ Dragon Ball : Raging Blast

▪ Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2

▪ Dragon Ball Z : Budokai HD Collection

▪ Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Z

▪ Dragon Ball Z :Ultimate Tenkaichi

Xbox...DO US ALL A FAVOR!!

VirtualZaiko, Dec 23, 2014
  3. SA Scorpio
    SA Scorpio Guest
    Pre-Order Punchcard

I pre-order Dragon Ball Fighters Z on January 24, my punchcard is not showing the pre-order yet.

SA Scorpio, Dec 23, 2014
  4. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  5. A11 NINJA Win User

Do you collect merchandise?

I have acrylic dragon ball z balls that are so cool.
  6. RoboticWinner30 Win User

Can you put dragon ball battle of z

can add dragon ball z battle of z on backwards compatibility
  7. Aventhyz Win User

Discontinued Games

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi
  8. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

i love dragon ball z, but i couldn't get into fighterz, its dragon ball x tekken, and it just isn't the same.
Thema:

1. Dragon Ball Z streaming and downloading ends 24/12/2014? - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball streaming

2. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  3. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Z Kakarot: Somabody have played this game? I started 2 weeks ago and y love it, its a god RPG from Bandai :) 2c3aa76a-b3a8-4de6-9e5c-0a617e4acb1c
  4. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  5. Dragon ball z Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball z Kakarot: Hello its been driving me crazy not knowing if dragon ball z kakarot is fully 4k HDR on the xbox one x i can’t seem to update it to 4k in the files it says it X1XE:false it should be true right ?...
  6. Dragon Ball Fighterz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Fighterz: Hello I Just Bought Dragonball Fighterz almost a week ago and every time I go into a online match it kicks me out the match and I don't what to do to solve this issue Can I please have some advice...
  7. will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?

in XBoX Accessibility
    will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?: ik alot of people want this i hope it becomes a thing ;P e21c6327-e687-4be2-9ee4-e45a299eba18
  8. DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT for Xbox One. Buy or Avoid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT for Xbox One. Buy or Avoid?: Is anyone planning to get the dbz kakarot game? I plan to get it next month with a few anime figures, but the game doesn't look anything special compared the previous dbz games. ....
  9. Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows: How do i download dragon ball xenoverse onto my pc since i brought the digital version through microsoft stores i'd like to be able to play it on my laptop so can someone tell me what i need to do...
  10. Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse: Hello, my problem is that I bought the dragon ball xenoverse 1 game with the season pass that brings 3 dlc, let me install them and everything normal appears that they are already installed and I...