Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.

Discus and support Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing a little bit of this game every day for the past month and it has transferred data just fine across PC and Cloud until last update.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steel Skin, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. Steel Skin
    Steel Skin Guest

Been playing a little bit of this game every day for the past month and it has transferred data just fine across PC and Cloud until last update. According to the feedback I am not the only one having issues. The game loads fine on cloud from Game Pass but will not load on either of my PC's. It gives "an error has occurred" when trying to load the cloud save file and takes you to a screen that says "start game" or "read license agreement." When you start the game you can start a new game but the old saves are not there. Seems like a licensing issue on the PC or maybe a cross save issue either with Microsoft or Square Enix but hoping there is a fix on my end that can resolve the issue.

:)

2. coco meat train Win User

What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

The only game I got was Spiderman on PS4. Planning on finishing up Dragon Quest 11 before starting that one.
  3. coco meat train Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest 11. Just got it and am playing it on a PS4 Slim and its pretty framey. Would love it in 4k with a better framerate. Great game though.
  4. capcom23 Win User

Games I'd Like To See On Xbox 360

I only want Dragon Quest game on xbox 360! Playing Dragon Quest 8 now on PS2. Never finished it, but time to achieve that :p.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
  6. coco meat train Win User

Happy New Year everyone and All best 2019

Mine would have to be Dragon Quest 11 followed up by Shenmue 1 and 2.
Thema:

1. Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud. - Similar Threads - Dragon Quest game

2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 Game Pass: This may not be exclusive to DQB2, but I can't select the correct monitor resolution in the game unless I turn my system scaling down to 100%. Otherwise, it caps at 1600x900. The reason I'm...
  3. Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save: Can someone help me? I am trying to play Dragon Quest 11 on PC (via gamepass) and the game will not save. Pop up "corrupted save file" and even at the church, unable to save. I am have tried...
  4. Dragon Quest XI "Unknown Error"

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Quest XI "Unknown Error": I am currently playing Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age through Game Pass Ultimate on my Windows 10 PC. I have been playing since last week up through last night with no issues. I tried...
  5. Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX: I decided to test Dragon Quest IX on my iPad last night after I was invited to the beta. I went to load the game on my PC this morning and am receiving a message saying, "an unknown error...
  6. syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC: Is anyone else having issues syncing DQXI between console and PC? The game was running fine until I wanted to try the game on my Xbox Series X (I wanted to see how it ran compared to my PC). After...
  7. syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC

in XboX Insiders
    syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC: Is anyone else having issues syncing DQXI between console and PC? The game was running fine until I wanted to try the game on my Xbox Series X (I wanted to see how it ran compared to my PC). After...
  8. [Xbox Game Pass on PC] Unable to install one specific game : Dragon Quest XI S

in XBoX on Windows
    [Xbox Game Pass on PC] Unable to install one specific game : Dragon Quest XI S: Hi all, The gist of the issue is in the title -> installing games on PC game pass works without any issue, except for one single game : Dragon Quest XI S. I tried googling the problem but...
  9. Xbox game pass .. Windows edition .. Dragon quest XI .. controller not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass .. Windows edition .. Dragon quest XI .. controller not working: hello anyone have an issue with Dragon quest XI not recognising inputs from xbox one controller on PC ? .. all other games work fine with it but with this one nothing . Steam used to have a...
  10. Unable to launch DRAGON QUEST XI S on Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch DRAGON QUEST XI S on Xbox Game Pass for PC?: I'm unable launch Dragon Quest 11 S on Xbox Game Pass for PC, I click play and nothing happens, in task manager no programs are opened. I I would rather not reinstall it, yet again because Game...