Dragon Quest XI "Unknown Error"

Discus and support Dragon Quest XI "Unknown Error" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am currently playing Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age through Game Pass Ultimate on my Windows 10 PC. I have been playing since last week... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CodySamford, May 4, 2021 at 8:03 PM.

1. CodySamford
    CodySamford Guest

I am currently playing Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age through Game Pass Ultimate on my Windows 10 PC. I have been playing since last week up through last night with no issues. I tried to open the game this morning and received a message that said "An Unknown Error Has Occurred". I was then taken to the title screen where it could not find any of my save data, whether in the cloud or local. I have tried uninstalling the game, checking drivers/updates, and uninstalling the Xbox app without success. If I disconnect my PC from the internet I am able to continue my game but once I'm connected again the problems return.

:)

CodySamford, May 4, 2021 at 8:03 PM
  2. CodySamford Win User

No, neither of these options helped. If I can play the game offline, with my local save, why can I not have an option to supersede the cloud save and overwrite it. I'd like to continue playing the game and earn achievements and not have to disconnect my home PC every time I want to play.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
  5. coco meat train Win User

Best game of 2018

Across all systems it was probably Dragon Quest XI for me. I played my Xbox One X much more than my Switch and PS4 combined but that one game sticks out for me.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Dragon Quest XI S - No Achievement

There are achievements but the actual achievement list isn't live yet for some reason.

Just play the game & you'll unlock the achievements,i've unlocked 3 already.

There aren't any missable ones if the achievement list is the same as the PS Trophy list.
Thema:

1. Dragon Quest XI "Unknown Error" - Similar Threads - Dragon Quest Unknown

2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 Game Pass: This may not be exclusive to DQB2, but I can't select the correct monitor resolution in the game unless I turn my system scaling down to 100%. Otherwise, it caps at 1600x900. The reason I'm...
  3. Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save: Can someone help me? I am trying to play Dragon Quest 11 on PC (via gamepass) and the game will not save. Pop up "corrupted save file" and even at the church, unable to save. I am have tried...
  4. Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.: Been playing a little bit of this game every day for the past month and it has transferred data just fine across PC and Cloud until last update. According to the feedback I am not the only one...
  5. Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX: I decided to test Dragon Quest IX on my iPad last night after I was invited to the beta. I went to load the game on my PC this morning and am receiving a message saying, "an unknown error...
  6. syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC: Is anyone else having issues syncing DQXI between console and PC? The game was running fine until I wanted to try the game on my Xbox Series X (I wanted to see how it ran compared to my PC). After...
  7. syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC

in XboX Insiders
    syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC: Is anyone else having issues syncing DQXI between console and PC? The game was running fine until I wanted to try the game on my Xbox Series X (I wanted to see how it ran compared to my PC). After...
  8. Dragon Quest XI - Sibling Revivalry achievement not triggered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest XI - Sibling Revivalry achievement not triggered.: This is the only achievement that hasnt triggered for me so i am unable to 100% the game. I checked the accolades and it is there, but never triggered the achievement. I re did that particular...
  9. Can't select drive to install dragon quest XI

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive to install dragon quest XI: I Had a game pass subscription and installed dragon quest xi to my S: drive before. Now i don't have game pass anymore and purchased the game but the only option i have is to install it on my C:...
  10. Dragon Quest XI Freezes with every Autosave

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest XI Freezes with every Autosave: I have really been enjoying Dragon Quest XI since it appeared as a Game Pass option. However, I've run into a strange issue that's incredibly frustrating. After many hours of game play, the game...