DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help

Discus and support DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you look at my compare game i missing 1 more achievement.. 23e6ed14-ab14-418b-b938-217927dabb79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest

Can you look at my compare game i missing 1 more achievement..

:)

Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest
    Finish the achievement

I done on Dragonball z hd colelction finally it take me 3 days to finish it.

Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest
    December 15

Well exactly i want DragonBall Z HD collection for free,because i wanna play old budokai agian.

Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dumor90 Win User

December 15

Well exactly i want DragonBall Z HD collection for free,because i wanna play old budokai agian.
  5. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

Dragonball Z games were beast
  6. NLbawz Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

Dragonball Z might be amazing to be part of.
  7. AngerBeard91 Win User

Dragonball Z: Budokai HD Question

I remember you had to rotate the analog stick.
  8. denis97g Win User

Kinect

there is kinect sports, kinect joyride,fighters uncaged,dragonball z
Thema:

1. DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help - Similar Threads - DragonBall Colelction Help

2. I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...

in XboX Insiders
    I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...: Today’s the last day for its sale, May 10th. And honestly I’d totally spend 80 bucks anyways for it, I’ve been waiting for a game dedicated to the entire DBZ original storyline but due to...
  3. Game saved data lost after DLC Dragonball Z Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game saved data lost after DLC Dragonball Z Kakarot: Hello, I just downloaded the DLC for Dragon ball Z: Kakarot, and after it downloaded from the store, I booted up the game and it presented as if it was a new game. My completed saved data is...
  4. Dragonball z kakarot deluxe edition items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball z kakarot deluxe edition items: Hi, I recently purchased the Dragonball z kakarot deluxe edition from the xbox store. The description says that two permanent stat boost items will be included. But when I downloaded it, I only...
  5. Overheating Dragonball z kakarot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overheating Dragonball z kakarot: So my xbox one x has been overheating playing dragonball z kakarot. It really only happens during the cutsecenes. Has anybody else have this happen to them b4fc22d5-70ff-41fd-9588-7038e846ffb7
  6. DragonBall Xenoverse 2 Save Data - 2 Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    DragonBall Xenoverse 2 Save Data - 2 Xboxes: I'm receiving the error: Your data does not match the data on the Xenoverse server. Do you want to overwrite the save data on the server and start the game? Yes or No I have two Xbox consoles,...
  7. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!: I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!...
  8. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend: I helped my friend with getting Potential Unleashed in this game and when she tried to log into the game to play it, it wouldn't allow her to open the game (i had DLC she didn't, btw, mainly TP...
  9. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...: The Ultra Pack 1 DLC content did not load/unlock when I installed it so I contacted Bandai Namco and asked for their support after finding out that it had nothing to do with my console. This is...
  10. Dragonball xenoverse 2 ultra pack 1 do not work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball xenoverse 2 ultra pack 1 do not work!: I bought ultra pack 1 and payed, but i did not get The pack. Why?? b4be7108-843f-4bb0-9644-c906975f46fe