Draytek: DHCP Reservation

Discus and support Draytek: DHCP Reservation in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Draytek (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none*... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Aug 4, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Draytek (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation
    Draytek- Vigor2500

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – *none*

Password – *none*

DHCP Reservation

*Not Available*

:)

XBR Poseidon, Aug 4, 2014
  2. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest
    Zyxel: DHCP Reservation

Zyxel (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.1.1
    • Username: admin
    • Password: 1234
    DHCP Reservation

There is no option to reserve DHCP.

XB1R Hydros, Aug 4, 2014
  3. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest
    Arris: DHCP Reservation

Arris (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation
    Note: for DHCP Reservation, after you click on LAN Setup, you click on Client List, NOT DHCP.

XB1R Hades, Aug 4, 2014
  4. D1NO Win User

DHCP Reservation

Okay cool, so to recap, I should do this dhcp reservation step first before I go into the port forwarding step. And DO I have to hard wire my computer via Ethernet to the e4200 for this dhcp reservation while having my Xbox turned on and connected to the
    e4200?

Thanks
  5. GMAN990 Win User

My NAT type is open but I still can't connect to some people?

Well that is certainly the issue as you are double NATing. To make this work you would have to make quite a few changes to the Netgear.

You would have to turn off NAT and DHCP, and give the Netgear an ip address in the same range as the Draytek and also plug the cable coming from the Draytek into one of the LAN ports of the Netgear instead of the WAN port (I assume its connected to the WAN
    port at the moment)

It just gets a bit complicated really, don't you have a phone line close to you to you could swap the positions of the Draytek and Netgear as this NAT issue will only really affect gaming for Xbox PS3 etc, it won't affect browsing/email/msn etc

If you could plug into the Draytek you'd be fine
  6. taidara Win User

Quick question about setting up a static ip address

You do not need to reserve an IP using DHCP reservation with a router that is well-behaved.
  7. taidara Win User

Xbox Randomly Disconnects

An open NAT is no guarantee that this behavior will be consistently open for each endpoint on your network.

Can you see if your router support DHCP reservation, or IP reservation. If so, setup both console's to have their IP address reserved in the DHCP of your router. Before you setup this, make sure you reserv a unique IP outside of the DHCP's dynamic IP pool
    range.

Is there any chance you can try with a wired solution?
  8. JenniferNewberg Win User

Arris: Overview

Note: for DHCP Reservation, after you click on LAN Setup, you click on Client List, NOT DHCP.
Thema:

1. Draytek: DHCP Reservation - Similar Threads - Draytek DHCP Reservation

2. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - ...: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem (Ports öffnen) - [Edit - Translation] - Xbox One behind WAN router with two Firtzboxen as a...
  3. Draytek: Known Issues

Draytek: Known Issues: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Known Issues There are no known issues at...
  4. Draytek: Multiple Console Support

Draytek: Multiple Console Support: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Multiple Console Support We...
  5. Draytek: Bridging Guide

Draytek: Bridging Guide: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Bridging Guide Open a web browser....
  6. Draytek: Firmware

Draytek: Firmware: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Firmware Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* How to Find Firmware Version Open a web...
  7. Draytek: Restoring Factory Defaults

Draytek: Restoring Factory Defaults: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Restoring Factory Defaults...
  8. Draytek: Firewall

Draytek: Firewall: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Firewall Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Firewall *The firewall does not have any...
  9. Draytek: Port Forwarding

Draytek: Port Forwarding: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Port Forwarding Open a web browser....
  10. Draytek: DMZ

Draytek: DMZ: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): DMZ Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* DMZ Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1...