Dream Gaming Setup

Discus and support Dream Gaming Setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought that set up and it rocks but its not really beneficial as nothing is 8K yet, so I waste a ton of money!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Boom B00M Boom, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Dream Gaming Setup

I just bought that set up and it rocks but its not really beneficial as nothing is 8K yet, so I waste a ton of money!

:)

Boom B00M Boom, Sep 12, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Dream Gaming Setup

I currently use dual 27" gaming monitors, split between my PC and Xbox OneX…. though I wouldn't mind adding a 40" 4K tv to the mix lol.
  3. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Dream Gaming Setup

I pretty much have all the elements of my personal dream setup, the only thing missing is to have a dedicated room or space to comfortably set it up. Right now I have my 4k monitor, one x and surround sound squished in a corner. My gaming laptop, switch,
    back up xbox one and 360 are scattered about the apartment. I think the only other thing I would add to this is a comfortable chair haha.
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Dream Gaming Setup

Dream gaming set up would be a room with shelves and some glass cabinets for all the collectables. Perhaps a big TV along the back wall with the fairy lights around the wall. Oh goodness i just want too much.

Why not throw in a red bull fridge while im at it lol!

Definitely have the projectors to look like a galaxy along the wall :)

And in the shelves have all the other gaming systems and controllers.
  5. Miles_ Win User

Dream Gaming Setup

I would like to use a high-resolution monitor rather than a 4k TV, since my neck is not so good to play game sitting on couch for hours.
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Dream Gaming Setup

I'm really not too picky!! 8k isn't quite Worth it yet.... I have a 4k tv that I am quite happy with!! I have a surround system that sounds amazing.. Wireless headphones that also sound amazing when needed.. With a super duper fast internet connection..
    And a Xbox X .... My dream set up isnt much more fancier than that!!
Thema:

Dream Gaming Setup

1. Dream Gaming Setup - Similar Threads - Dream Gaming Setup

2. Am I still dreaming ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I still dreaming ?: I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me: hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold ? Me: that's correct Voice: and don't you...
  3. What would your dream game be and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would your dream game be and why?: Tell me your dream game and why you would want to play it! Hey There! Night Wolf here.. Everyone has a dream game that they want to come out, make, design, or have the chance to play at some...
  4. Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect: I hope MS will make Windows 10 run on Xbox or Xbox games run on dedicated Win 10 PCs. One device where I had access to my Xbox and GOG catalogue would be great. Besides of new announcements of...
  5. Dream collaboration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dream collaboration: If you could see Microsoft team up with any development and bring one dream game to the platform, who would it be? Absolutely no restrictions, let your creativity run wild. For myself, I would...
  6. Danny's Hawaiian dream not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Danny's Hawaiian dream not working on Xbox one: hi I don't understand Xbox so hoping someone can help. My son has purchased Danny's Hawaiian dream on skate 3 to play on his Xbox one. It says it's installed but when he looks on the locations...
  7. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die installing in game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die installing in game issue: I have been having an issue with Dark Dreams Don't Die starting up ever since I played it for the first time. I made it through the prologue on my first go and ever since then, when I try to...
  8. Project Spark for Xbox 360 {We need to Create Our Dream Games}

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark for Xbox 360 {We need to Create Our Dream Games}: When Project Spark Will be Realesed for Xbox 360? fcdfaf4a-79e5-4620-be93-49b9c4b9b1d4
  9. Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect: I hope MS will make Windows 10 run on Xbox or Xbox games run on dedicated Win 10 PCs. One device where I had access to my Xbox and GOG catalogue would be great. Besides of new announcements of...
  10. Account banned false? [Vert dream]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned false? [Vert dream]: Hello! My xbox live account have gotten banned by Xbox live and i was just wondering why is my account banned i havent cheated on it, I havent been doing anything on it i resently orderd WW2 and...