Drive one

Discus and support Drive one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just playing wot and a box popped up saying drive one downloaded. I didn't download anything, anybody no what it is?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mxlord1, May 30, 2014.

1. Mxlord1
    Mxlord1 Guest

Drive one

I was just playing wot and a box popped up saying drive one downloaded. I didn't download anything, anybody no what it is?

:)

Mxlord1, May 30, 2014
  2. XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

HARD DRIVE NOT DISC DRIVE......The xbox one HARD DRIVE clicks.......there's really know one with the real solution out there?

Xxx SFGAMER xxX, May 30, 2014
  3. Xbox one drive

The Xbox One console is
    designed to be positioned horizontally, never vertically

Standing your console up vertically could introduce some wear/damage that could cause read issues in the long-term, especially if it's been vertical for most of its lifetime while reading disc games.

How are you positioning your console to get it to read the discs?

Internet Expert, May 30, 2014
  4. Xxx SFGAMER xxX Win User

XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

HARD DRIVE NOT DISC DRIVE......The xbox one HARD DRIVE clicks.......there's really know one with the real solution out there?
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Unable to connect to multiplayer

So you have one box with a broke disc drive and one box that has a good disc drive but a bad hard drive?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it

Hi,

Scarlet will have an optical drive, the same type of drive the One S and the One X use which is a UHD Blue-ray drive.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Original xbox games not working in Xbox 360 slim

Where did you purchase the hard drives from? It may be possible that one of the drives is not an official Microsoft drive. Try switching the drives on the console and see if the games will play on the one that they weren't before to test that.
  8. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

I'm almost positive you can if you have the hard drive space but not at the same time. Plug one of the hard drives in the hard drive bay. Then plug in your empty hard drive into the transfer cable then the transfer cable to one of the usb ports on your xbox.
    Transfer the data and repeat for the other hard drive. That should transfer all the data onto one hard drive. Hope this helps!
Thema:

Drive one

1. Drive one - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Replace Xbox hard drive with a empty hard drive running Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replace Xbox hard drive with a empty hard drive running Windows 10?: I was wondering if it were possible to replace the hard drive in my xbox one to a hard drive with a install file of Windows 10. It seems like it would be possible, what I am really asking is if...
  3. Will a 4 terabyte hard drive kill my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a 4 terabyte hard drive kill my Xbox one x?: I filled my 4 terabyte hard drive halfway with games and my 500 gigabyte xbox one kinda bit the dust (super slow, crashes instead of opening any app) oh well probably time to upgrade anyways. I...
  4. Adding external hard drive to X Box One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding external hard drive to X Box One X: I have Western Digital Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive. How do I use it with my XBox One X? 394ca710-eae2-4b05-8936-451f9495cad9
  5. [TROUBLESHOOTING] How do I know if I have hard drive failure or a video output failure on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [TROUBLESHOOTING] How do I know if I have hard drive failure or a video output failure on...: Hey all, Yesterday, I experienced the black screen of death on my XBOX One X. Afterwards going through the troubleshooting steps, I was pretty sure that it was the HDMI issue that was plaguing...
  6. PC Games on External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Games on External Hard Drive: Hello, So I have a external usb 3 hard drive which have hooked to computer via USB 3 port and can install games via Steam, Epic, etc just fine.. But try to download a game from microsoft dont get...
  7. Test Drive Unlimited 2 backwords capability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 backwords capability: Hi! Is it any Microsoft employee that know when or if Microsoft will support the game ”Test Drive Unlimited 2” to the Xbox One backwords capability list? 3dd8793f-dc23-425f-9410-0421acf42253
  8. External hard drive and game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hard drive and game sharing: So i jave a question and it is, of i buy an external hard drive so i can have more space for games on my xbox can i still game share those games that ive bought digitally and are now stored on the...
  9. External drive & Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive & Xbox One S: Hello, may anyone can help me and knows if you can run dvd's or bluray's with your xbox one s "all digital edition" by using an external drive with usb 3.0 port? Thanks so much! Olli :)...
  10. External hard drive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    External hard drive: What external hard drive do you recommend that is around 1tb-2tb and relatively cheap but works and isn't likely to break. ff1f0699-d7aa-4d0d-95c9-8be07b649579